Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who are high 24/7

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenVoyage, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I just don't get it. I love smoking, but only because it's a break from the monotony of everyday life. I went through a very brief period of time, maybe 1 month, where I was staying high throughout the day. By the end of that month, the highs had completely lost the qualities that made them so great to begin with, and I every time I smoked I just felt like I was sedating myself into a dull, passive state. I kinda became that stereotypical pothead we've all seen on movies and television. I just don't get how people can live like that. Don't get me wrong, I still smoke pretty frequently, but living in a constant haze just seems like a waste of money, weed, and potential.

I don't mean to offend anyone, because I know there are a lot of folks on here who stay high throughout their day and still manage to live happy and productive lives.

2. Personally some days I just want to get blitzed and others I only smoke a few times. It just depends on the day.

3. you nailed it bro, staying high 24/7 is def a waste of time, money, and potential.

Exceptions are special occasions, like concerts, or cruises or whatever shit like that where it's supposed to be a "waste of time".

People who always smoke like that though, I believe are just wasting their life. But that's just a matter of opinion.

4. Some people have the means to smoke all day every day so if you can an you want to then good for you. But it's not a waste of someone's time to smoke if they want to all day. And you can go do stuff while high. People are different but if you can function high and afford it then why not?

5. I smoke all day and its no waste. You get bomb enough bud 1-2 g will last you all day easily. I don't see where the 'wasted potential' is, sounds like a lack of willpower and motivation to me. Weed does not make you lazy, you can only make yourself lazy.

6. #1 just because you say you dont mean to offend anyone doesnt mean it wont still offend people, what are you saying? It sounds like youre just ranting on people who smoke 24/7 and how it's a waste of potential, if weed makes you turn into a potato dont smoke it all the time, for me at least I was depressed/anxious all thru high school only started smoking daily in college and it makes me feel amazing every day I can get up and interact with people and love the day and love everybody!

7. What is the waste?

8. As long as you are beig productive and not wasting your Life I see no problem but personally if I'm high 24/7 I'm a lazy piece of shit so its moderation moderation for me

9. I smoke to get normal :smoke:

10. Yeah buddy haha

11. Can we all just :smoke: in peace

12. Lesbehonest though, how many stoners out there actually go out and live to their full potential while high, in comparison to those who sit at home and don't do shit. If you being high all the time is going to raise your potential then you should be high all the time, but that is rarely the case. If you're high all day everyday, take into deep consideration which category you fit into

13. I'll smoke myself silly all day everyday if I want. I'm not hurting anyone, not neglecting financial obligations (i grow it myself, i dont waste tons of money on the black market).

I don't see why it'd be an issue if I was high 24/7. Not like you'd know unless I told you anyway.:smoking:

14. Fuvk my parents

15. I can't handle 24/7. Not with my schedule and people I have to deal with. I think every body is different so you just gotta do you.

16. because i smoke, i go outside and do everything with more intensity.

blunts on the way to school.
    volcano in the morning before work.
    joints in the high school parking lots.
    bowl heads throughout the day.

it's been about half my life smoking and if i could afford it, i would. the only problem is others having a problem with it.

17. I mean when one "medicates," with cannabis in the morning, then uses it as a recreational releases at the end of the day, he's not "high," all day.

18. i get high everyday but i can still make an eighthy last me a week..

see i wake up & hit the bong get dressed go to work for 8 hrs, get off sit on my ass play something on the xbox for a couple hours take maybe 4 or 5 hits go to bed and repeat.. a day off is a different story tho..

tell me am i a junkie?

19. I believe it depends on how you handle it. Some can function high 24/7 and others can't. It also depends on the strain you smoke. I know what strains are easily functionable while on so I would smoke that if I wanted to be high all day.

20. So much offense taken. Id most likely hurt you in person.