people turning around in my driveway....

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, May 4, 2012.

1. So I'm sitting outside smoking a bong when some old guy fuckin pulls into my driveway, looks right at me and gives ME a dirty look as if I'm the one on his fuckin property, then he backs out and goes the other way...it's awkward as fuck and it's a total buzzkill...that shit always happens cause my house is the first one on the street...any suggestions on how to solve this...

I was thinking maybe a sign of some sort...or roadspikes..either or...both would be good...

2. try nuclear waste at the entrance,

hell look at his tires and see that theyve grown jaws and are eating the rest of his car.

hell never pull in your driveway for a U'y again ;D

3. Sounds like a case for a shotgun and a grumpy old man voice

4. Get a rockin chair and a shotty

Ain't nobody gunna pull in yo driveway ever again.

5. Bro this happens to me all the time! I haven't figured out why so many people turn around in MY drive way, or how to stop them. I just stare them all down.

6. You know what you people should do?

Park in your driveways :D

7. cut there fuckin heads off! repps if you can tell me what that's from.

8. Or, I have a better idea.. Let them turn around, smile at them, wave, and enjoy one anothers presence.

9. Little Nicky?

10. Water boy <3

11. Many people have a large or long enough drive ways, that their vehicles don't exactly fill them up. :)

Anyhow, we had the same problem at an older house.

Have you considered two posts and a chain? It would be a pain in the arse, having to unhook and re-hook it every time you come and go, but it's more discreet and less 'suggestive' than a sign (which not only can be ignored, but can incite people to vandalize, at the very least, the sign if not more).

12. uhhh throw water balloons at them

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aXuCaGHOmc]cut his fucking head off - YouTube[/ame]

14. Just lay a fat landmine

15. Little Nicky came out in 2000..

Dane Cook started doing professional stand up in.. 1999..

Water Boy came out in 1998

Give the man his rep.

16. see my previous post, sir it will explain all

17. Thank you very much sir.

18. Ummmmm, a fence???