Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Oct 9, 2011.

1. How do you find people to smoke with? Like I don't smoke with like anyone anymore. I need people near me I can smoke with. Match up. Do dumb stuff and just laugh. And eat.Alot.

2. Smoke in public spaces, usually you'll be met with warm critical reception.

3. Uhh... sounds like you need a friend. lol

4. If you know someone smokes, like if you're at school or whatever, go up and ask for a lighter and if they pull one out just be like you wanna come through or whatever and chances are they'll go with and bam, you have a friend hahah.

5. Damn I didn't mean to sound friendless.
    But I just smoke with like 1 person. And I graduated highschool...

6. Just offer to match people more often, friendships cannot be forced.

7. [quote name='"budlover1234"']If you seriously need advice on how to find a friend, than this is kinda sad. Like for real.. we can't tell you how to find a friend. You could be 14 or 44.[/quote]

I'm kinda more asking how you guys got your smoke buds. I just mentioned I don't really smoke with anyone. And I'm actually 2045.

8. I changed my reply after i saw you graduated and whatnot. Just offer to match people more, be cool calm and collected. Like i said though, it's up to you how you go about it.

9. I kind of have the same problem lol
    I usually have 1 person i smoke. Like it was my friend but she moved so i found someone else, he quit. now i'm looking for another smoking buddy to toke every day with me :]

I sometimes just hang out around though and people ask me if i wanna smoke, try that.

10. 1. Volunteer for a Democratic party candidate. 2. Become a Juggalo. 3. Get a job in a bar. 4. Learn to play Bass, it takes about a week.

11. Do what I did.

Get a girlfriend.

12. go to college. problem solved. lol