People that smoke to look cool

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. I feel like I might know you from a few years ago...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Im a Gangster. I smoke weed. I fight niggas. I cook bricks. I got that iron. After all is said and done... I dont wanna go to jail and I dont wanna be a sobstory in a court stand either...

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. 1. It never was cool to do things for the sake of looking cool.
    2. Cannabis is getting a better reputation as time passes, so it's seen LESS as a negative thing now.
    It's not cool to be considered a loser pothead/junkie, and now that's not the case as often. Sure it still exists, but people are more open these days, in most places.

4. I smoked weed to get high! And it feels good fuck being cool.

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆•

• Like Like x 2
  5. I smoke weed...and I'm far from cool...

• Like Like x 2
  6. I smoked at an extremely young age and honestly I don't know why I never hesitated to smoke weed. It's in my blood, man. I never did it to be cool, never bragged about it. I smoked before most people and people didn't find out I smoked til they started to and realized I had all their plugs lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. People that do things to fit in or to be cool fucking annoy me I can't stand mindless sheep that try follow someone just to be a part of something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Totally agree bro, smoke because it's your passion, not because your friends do, lol, I uses to get made fun of in high school for being a stoner, now I'm laughing at them like, look who wants to smoke with me now eh

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app