People that smoke to look cool

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. So hey guys, most of you don't know me, because I've only recently started posting on here, anyway, I was talking to some of my old friends yesterday, and they were like I don't like smoking weed anymore, because it's not cool to be a stoner anymore, I was like wtf man you're not a stoner because you smoke weed, you're a stoner because its what you love, it's something you love doing, something that interests you, you know stuff about it,
    I don't know, do you guys agree with me?

Thanks for reading!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Social people tend to avoid stigmas as much as possible. The stoner lable has little to no positive social effects. Never saw toking as a cool activity in the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
  3. almost as lame as being a fake hippie for the fad aspect.

4. I think its mainly just an excuse for someone to fit in with a different crowd, they probably thought it was 'totally in' right now and probably picked it up as a social practice like drinking at parties

5. People have wide spectrums of what's valuable in life from one to the next. Doute I'll drop tch from my diet in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aren't studies actually showing the more legalized it gets the less popular it is among teens? Same reasoning I assume. But that just means more for us and less trouble for us :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Colorado crimal activity dropped by 50%+ in the first few months. I think the only cool factor for popularity was to find a sack. Just the locating abilities.

8. Cool is what your friends think is fun to do. Don't be a follower if cool is jumping off the bridge.

9. Amen brother

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I don't smoke to look cool. I am mutha fukin kool cause i smoke

• Like Like x 3
  11. They do that so much out here. There are a lot of legit hippies though.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

12. I met this guy in a video game few days ago who was like "i smoke pot and i am cool because of that". Literally those words and fucking mental like "I have smoked more pot in my youtube videos than you ever in your life" too bad that lowlifer didnt give me his channel link. I find it pretty pathetic. Just smoke if u want whats the point to brag or THINK that you are cool because of it what the fuck for real i dont get it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I love going to dispensaries and when asking about different strains I get responses like, "it's fire."

I just want to respond with: No way bruh, suh dude. Thanks for dropping the knowledge bomb on me brooooooo. Straight fire, that's what's suh duuuude.

Makes my day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Why the fuck do people say suh it makes me want to slap them

• Like Like x 2
  15. #15 Slim_Brady, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Pretty sure it stems from an Internet video. If you haven't notice, society is just a bunch of bandwagoners. TheY just follow others and do what others tell them with out hesitation or thought.

The cynic inside me is real lmao. That being said, I'm not hating on anyone for their dialect or vernacular. Just dont work in a shop and describe everything as fire lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I just like being high.

Fuck everybody else.

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah there are but the one's who are fake are very full of themselves and usually are materialistic

• Like Like x 1
  18. I used to smoke with some people who always loudly proclaimed how they smoked and yelled "420!" in pubic. annoying cunts

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  20. It always fun making the 'poser' smoke too much and puke.

• Like Like x 3