Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People that smoke to look cool

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 697282, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Is there anything more annoying? (<--- NO). My friend does this. Smokes just so he can tell everyone how high he is. Typical encounter with him: we both smoke, 5 min later he starts: HAHAHAHA IM SO HIGH EVERYONE LOOK HOW HIGH I AM! DO I LOOK HIGH??

Cant stand this.

Anyways, anyone else have friends like this? And does it annoy you too?

2. Please spike his shit with salvia 

3. Id certainly like to, but he can barely handle weed. Actually...would be funny

So if you decide to do this here's the plan. Aquire a good amount of salvia, also get the most potent you can find (this is determined by how high the X value is), break/grind up. and put it on a dvd case or something put like .1 or .3 of weed and mix it around so if he trys to smell it or anything he will probably think its just weed. And if he asks why is there weed on a game case tell him thats all the weed you're gonna give him that night. Pack him a bowl and make sure he takes big hits and proceed to watch him shit himself. 

5. Are you guys still in H.S.? 

6. Classic troll. Do you spend all night coming up with this shit? Trying to incite an aggressive response on an internet forum (it worked...high five bro). Do you feel accomplished? If you dont have anything to add to this thread, get out of here. This is the "apprentice tokers" forum, this is where questions like this get asked.

To answer your question, im a junior in college.

7. Nah I wasn't really trolling, I was just asking about the setting that you guys are located in. If he's actively annoying with the "I'm so high" then why don't you directly confront him and let him know that it's bothering you.  

8. Please don't give him salvia.  Unknowingly giving someone a hallucinogenic drug certainly doesn't prove your point, especially if your trying to be the more mature person.

9. Sorry bro, long day. I've talked to him, no use. Just gonna stop hanging with him. Textbook definition of "buzzkill"

10. It's all good, if he isn't cooperating with you, then just stop hanging out with him. That should make him re-modify his behavior. 

No not anymore. Why

12. LOL me neither bro, a lot shit changes once you graduate. 

13. lol this thread.

just dont hang with people that annoy you?

And if your forced to hang out with em focus on the fun aspects of being with them rather than focusing on the negative...

14. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19120159" timestamp="1386452892"]Please spike his shit with salvia [/quote]Ahahhahahahahhahahahhaha that's fucked! Hahahahhaha

15. #15 Heroic Dose, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Thats actually not what the X determines.

I was under the assumption the x does determines the potency. What does the x mean then? also what determines the potency ?

17. The only thing that's "cool" about smoking is how it makes you feel. If you think it's cool because you are "smoking" then you aren't man.

18. lol, this sounds like you are getting all defensive over a harmless comment xD

19. College student end of semester stress. Misinterpreted it

20. lol I always wonder about these threads where people go "my friend is really annoying/ is an asshole/ ect". If they're really annoying then why are you guys friends in the first place? Just wondering~