Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People That Ordered From Grasscity

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iseesmurfs420, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Hey Im thinking of buying a piece and I was wondering if you had to sign for it. Thanks for your help.

2. Not unless it is over a 100.00 dollars..

At least thats what I have heard..

My orders were less than 50.00. I didn't have to sign.

3. Nice thanks for the help :)

4. I've ordered many things from GrassCity and never had to
    sign.

5. Is there another site you can recommend with cheap prices and good service. I was gonna order here but I want a crazy looking bong not just a clear one. I think I remember a site that was like (sorry links to other head shops are not permitted on the boards......Sid) or something I might check it out. Any advice would be great.

6. u dont need any rollies is the shit... I'm having a 4 piece custom set made from there and the owner was more than friendly about it being all specific too......... if u cant find it here they have it for sure

7. Thanks just the response I was looking for. Now all I need is some bomb and ill be set :)

8. i guess your diana lane to grasscitys richard gere ..UNFAITHUL

:)
    psh traitors! lol just order from teh city dont reccmond some otther place

its like talking about how youd rather have log cabin on your pancakes right in front of aunt jememia LOL :p