People That Dont Smoke In Front Of Other People.

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Jun 12, 2014.

1. #1 LoveisKind, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    There was this girl I knew and she never smoked in front of any one. For an example, she lives with a relative who smokes and there were a couple of parties there. The chick said she smokes, but she has never smoked in front of other people. She drinks though and I've seen her do that. Maybe she doesn't b/c she doesn't want to black out or something... Then, she wanted to ask for a pound of weed?!?  :confused: I'm super high too.  :smoking:

2. I can't imagine why anyone would give a flyin' fuck, honestly. :cool:

3. #3 LoveisKind, Jun 12, 2014
    Yea. I don't give a fuck as long as I have a couple friends there I can smoke. I've even smoked with strangers before (at parties).

4. That's about to be me. I used to be calm when I smoked with people now I just feel all weird and almost talk to myself because I'm thinking about shit.

I always liked smoking and relaxing by myself anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If it's a party, isn't the point to smoke with everyone?

6. I never used to because when I was high I used to prefer to be on my own and in my own zone. I got too much anxiety around other people and became socially retarded. 
    BUT.. during that time smoking alone I dealt with my anxiety and all the bullshit and now I love smoking with other people. I'm happier and don't give a shit about those things anymore. 

Not all of us are born chill unfortunately haha.

7. A pound?

8. Kids these days.

9. Sounds like she suffers from severe social anxiety and weed makes it worse.

10. #10 LoveisKind, Jun 12, 2014
    Yea, she asked If I knew anyone that sold so she could get a pound.

I don't think so. She has drunken a lot in front of other people.

11. What the hell is a hermit smoker gonna do with a lb.?! Just thought of that term and figured it suited her perfectly lol..

12. Maybe she just prefers to smoke by herself. A lot of people like to smoke alone, but not that many like to drink alone which is what it sounds like.

13. If a joint is smoked by a girl and no one is around to smell it, does it make a sound?

14. I don't like to smoke with others.. But if someone offered I wouldn't go "sorry I only do that by myself" lmfao I think she is lying or just isn't comfortable around you.

It's all just one big conspiracy