Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People still think you can do on weed. -_-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, May 29, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH_dHGhdb7w&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪Roll-up In The Shed part 10 (S1)-‬‏[/ame]

skip it to the three minute mark, are people really this stupid?

2. this guy looks peng.

3. METH, much?!?! HOLY CRAP!!! Stand still, for pete's sake!!! There HAS to be something wrong with him, doesn't there? I kind of feel sorry for him...seems like a sad life this kid has...great, now I'm depressed.

4. Me too

Attached Files:

5. dude is that the 'i hate modern warfare 2' kid who punched the wall??

6. Hahaha yea :p this is what he does now

7. How do you even come across this stuff on youtube? I mean, what search parameters would bring this guy up?!

8. My mate told me about him, he subscribed when he did the mw2 vid that went viral