People see me walking on the street and think im a stoner

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trevo4311, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Ok so one day I'm at a party with a few friends, I know mostly everyone there but there are a few friends of a friend that I don't know. Well one of them comes up to me and says, "hey I saw you walking on the street like 2 weeks ago and said to myself 'I bet he's a stoner'" And then we rolled a blunt a smoked it together. I thought it was pretty funny that someone saw me walking on the street and thought I was a stoner and then I ended up smoking a blunt with them. :smoking::rolleyes::smoking:

2. Do you have dreads and or hippy clothes?

=)

3. ^ nope but I do have an afro =P

4. You will get +Rep ONLY if you are a Jew.

5. I show no visual hints to the fact that i smoke yet I've had several people tell me i look like one.

Also, i lol'd slightly at your sig.

6. my situation is a little different. i basically started toking literally the week after my HS graduation and now people i see that i graduate with tell me that im not that "innocent kid anymore" or "you seem a lot more chill than you used to be"

7. same for me

8. I always have people come up to me and ask if I'm high when I am not. LOLZ

like "damn, you look faded as fuck..."

9. I'm sure most of the people in my classes think I'm a big stoner because I'm always sitting in class on my computer or I just watch and listen to the teacher without taking notes(the beard, hair, and clothes don't help either). The thing is most of my classes are the same classes I took in high school, I just didn't take any AP exams because I couldn't afford it. I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people in my whole Astronomy lecture who understood special relativity, not to mention general relativity. When I was 14 and 15 I would always think about things like relativity quite a lot, I just didn't know it had a name until I took AP Physics my Junior year. I feel like that kind of science really fits with what I think about when I'm high.

10. yeah people ask if im high all the time. its annoying. like wtf? why do you care. go away. haha

the other day when i was in class some older lady in the class goes "smokings bad" as i walked out the door. like wow, fuck you ma'am. how about you try minding your own damn business and keep your comments to yourself.