Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People piss me off...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Dec 5, 2011.

1. So I was at a friends house recently, and there was two smoking circles in different parts of the house. In the garage was me, my friend who invited me over, and a few other people we mutually know and hang out with. On the other side of the house, was my friend's brother and his friends. I was the only one with a grinder.
    All was going well, until the brother and his friends wanted to roll a blunt. They asked me if they could use my grinder, and me being nice, i said yes. Something happened where we needed my grinder back in the garage, so I went back to get it. They decided to not roll one up, and just take bong hits. About a gram was in the grinder at the time, and i said we needed it back. They said okay, emptied out the bud, and emptied out my keif chamber. I asked why they did that and the guy said, "It's my weed, I don't want to be losing any." I had about .4 in keif in there.

\rant

2. Damn that sucks. Sorry bro

3. sucks but a heads up to him also woulda been cool if he didnt know what was up

4. At least one of those guys he was smoking with knew that was a dick-move.

5. +rep for thread title. I can relate to that.

6. Wow.... That would have def pissed me off... Like I bet what they grinded didn't even equal that much of what he took

7. sorry to hear that man, I'd be pissed if someone dumped MY kief out like that.

8. I would of tooken it back, fucking kief theives.

9. yeah that's fucked up.

10. Some people dont realize sometimes

11. Welcome to life.

12. I'd say about 99% of the population is generally completely fucking ignorant to almost everything going on around them