Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people out of the ordinary youve smoked with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lar20, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Yes. My brother's best friends, who still remember the day I was born. Fast forward 18 years later, and we smoke a joint together :smoke:

2. I had a cop smoke me out once. It was kinda weird but cool at the same time.

3. That would be my life's achievement right there. Good job.

4. haha my cousin. i started workin for him in another town and one time when we were drinkin some beers after work and talking and i figured out he smokes a little, so we smoked at a company party. it was pretty funny makes me smile thinkin about it

5. An ex fuckbuddy of mine, I smoked with her grandma. Other than that nothing special.

6. i get a ride to and from work from my boss. and one time he turned to me and said, evan, do you want to burn this bunt. and i look up at him with a tear in my eye and said, yes! i will.

7. Last year, I was at a house party with my friends and I was feeling pretty uncomfortable becuase everyone was drinking and having a good time, but I didn't know anyone there. I got a whiff of some weed and followed my nose to some kids that I've seen around my school. They were rolling a blunt and I immediately associated myself with them. After we smoked the blunt, we decided to go to one of the guy's car to smoke some more. After we walked like 10 feet from the house, we heard sirens. We bolted to his car and spent the rest of the night smoking.

I didn't even know them, and that's why I love the unity weed brings us. :smoke:

8. I smoked with a cowboy one time. Not like, a literal cowboy, but he dressed like one and stuff, so I thought that was pretty crazy.

Hmm...a middle aged guy who always wore a business suit. I sparked a J in Staten Island and he asked if he could bum a few hits.

And one time, I smoked with my neighbors dad who could barely speak English. He knew I smoked bud and asked me if he could have a bag, and I was like "Yeah, if I could smoke it with you." And we smoked. God, that was outta control.

9. I almost always smoke out the pizza delivery guy in lieu of a tip. They typically smoke way more weed than what their tip would have been.

10. nothing out of the ordinary about a 65 year old acid freak in B.C.

:laughing:

11. These random people on the beach, they we're just looking for bud and me and my friend had a quarter. We just drove and drove down the coast for like 2 hours haha
    Also, alot of people have concerts, no surprise though haha.
    :smoke:

12. i was sitting on my friends deck with 2 buddies and it was late at night and my friends neighbor comes up and sits down and starts talking to us. hes about 45 years old and he is a really cool guy and we were talking for a while and he asks us if we smoke. we all look at each other and since my friend was smoking a cigarette we knew he was talking about bud. so i was like fuck yeah im most defiantly smoking this guy up so i grabbed my dro and packed the bong...it was a special moment so i went a little crazy and packed it a couple more times then i should have...totally worth it though ahahah

13. a 70 year old security guard of a bar who smoke schwag only, a lot of it. The time we smoked i was hanging out at the bar, he went and bought some cheap toys from the back of a station wagon. When the toys were opened it was schwag, while the weed didn't taste good it surely was an experience.

14. Probably this sponsored ass skater Andy Patterson. He's from the Chicago area and fuckin kills it. He smoked me and my dude down on some hash when we matched. Right in Krush parking lot lol, anyone ever go to krush?

15. Let's see, I've smoked with my boss so many times now, it's not even funny. It was sort of fun to learn that he smoked and that he was a much cooler person when he did smoke. Usually he's arrogant (not to be rude, just because he went to a private school all his life) and kind of a Debbie Downer. But get some grass in him, and he's a really mellow, friendly guy.

A lot of my favorite "out of the ordinary" experiences came from Austin City Limits. First year I went, my buddy and I got smoked out by some really hot chicks you wouldn't expect to smoke weed, a group of 40+ year old suburban looking friends who were trying to get us to finish a whole baggie with them (which was ballin'), and some really chill hippie chicks we got to dance with at MGMT. The past ACL, I met two kids (probably like 16 or 17) who needed some weed, so I decided to just throw a joint their way. They were in awe that something that looked like a cigarette had weed in it. Needless to say, my shit got 'em wrecked just in time for the Flaming Lips:cool:

And apparently, I'll be smoking weed with my girlfriend's mom real soon. She's been having a rough time recently (she's adopting a baby, and the parents she's adopting them from are just horrible, horrible people) and I happened to casually bring up smoking her out sometime in the near future. She actually got really excited about it and cannot wait to smoke with me and her daughter. Kind of cool, but weird at the same time.

16. smoked with this co-worker of mine...his wife is a nurse makes all the bank, his side job is a bartender and he puts all that $ into weed...sits on O's of good shit for himself...breaks me off cuz i gave him the connect...that guy sits around all day and just toked up...the life haha

17. Just today I smoked with a professional paintballer. That was kinda exciting for me.
    The craziest was at a Retirement home with this old guy. We sat on his patio and smoked with his nurse. He told me all sorts of crazy stories. I'd go smoke with him 2-3 times a week up until he passed away. One of the chillest guys i've ever met.

18. I smoked with my boss.

19. Met a buddy of mine's stepdad and found out he was a professor at a good university that had the same major as i did.. needless to say i broke out the vape, and began to bullshit for hours.. best and the most stimulating conversations i have ever had...:smoke:

20. i smoked with a retard!!! hahahaha.. we were skating back in high school, this guy walks up and just like joins our session.. i mean he is pretty retarded not quite full blown, and my friend passed him the blunt and he was talking bout smoking nutmeg, and if you put oil on your wheels and go down a hill real fast your board will catch on fire... pretty amusing, i just would wipe the blunt off a little everytime i hit it cause he had some nasty teeth.