Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people out of the ordinary youve smoked with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lar20, Oct 3, 2010.

1. A guy who worked at the local speedy mart. He was this tall, southern, tweaker looking guy who always brought a 32 pack of beer to the smoke out. He never smoked pot, but I walked in on him with his face down in some yayo.

There was also his girlfriend who was some trashy looking chubby woman who would always talk loud and couldn't handle her alcohol.

These two the more recent, I've smoked with a bunch of crazies ..but then again ..we're all a little crazy anyways.

2. I smoked with a random random kid on Saturday, ripped through like 8 bowl packs.
    Then on Sunday I see the same kid in church only, he was an altar boy.

3. I smoke with a friend of mine whose half american, his american part of the family invented some method which is still in use today when digging/refining oil. I never cared to ask about the details, but as you can guess this has obviously made most of his family insanely rich which I guess is out of the ordinary.

I also started blazing with a friend of mine, whose father is a cop. It later turned out to be a smoker-cop who I've also blazed with. Sort of pathetic when even the cops smoke, but I guess that's what you get for making ridiculous laws.

Smoke with lots of musicians but that's no surprise. I've smoked with many different and odd people, but non of them beats the above :D

4. Barrack Obama when he came to my college. True story.

5. Nice, that's heavy. Although it wouldn't surprise me if he was blazing 24/7 in his youth.

6. id fucking love to smoke with Joe Rogan and talk about conspiracy theories

7. Dood you meen you believe that hahaha. Seriously?:smoke:

8. random people at seaside heights

9. I was visiting Denver, Colorado. I went to the skatepark one day, it's a huge place. Two random homeless looking people smoked me up with a joint, because they thought i was cool :confused:. They were older, looked poor or homeless, but the weed wasnt even bad!

10. Went to the park one day to toke, and next thing I know I'm in a circle with about 5 or 6 other people toking and none of us knew each other.

Smoked a blunt with a rodeo clown out in Colorado. Funniest dude I will EVER meet. Drinking with him is probably one of the funnest/funniest things I have ever done.

11. It's kind of funny, because I think I am one of those unexpected people. A lot of people wouldn't know at all by looking at me that I smoke. It's kinda cool. :p

12. I've smoked with a lot of people I would have never guessed were potheads. Cousins, friends' parents, people from high school I've bumped into again since graduation.

I love the surprise of "Oh? You smoke too?" and then packing a bowl together.

13. This 65 year old acid freak I met on vacation in B.C.

14. Nine or ten years ago when I was around 20-21, back when I was a pizza boy in Arkansas, I used to smoke up with this 50-something year old man. I would go to his apartment after work and chill or I would ride with him on deliveries before my shift or during my breaks and we would smoke. Around the same time I started smoking with a 50-something year old preacher as well. Both situations were funny considering at the time I was your typical long haired, tattooed, pierced, drunken metalhead with an anger problem. I was always cool around them though.

15. .... lol.....

weirdest person ive smoked with would have to be my one buddies mom. she was interrogating me about pot for some reason then sparked up a joint, of course she passed it to me. so why not.

16. I smoked a blunt with a 70 something year old security guard from my old job lol. You should have heard his fucked up slang. "Oh back in the day my buddy so and so used to bring me blocks of the pot..." lol it was too funny.

17. Ditto. But anything Rogan tends to elaborate on is less of 'conspiracy' and more so common sense situations of Earth that dumb sheep people can't comprehend.

18. A KNP (Korean National Policeman). These were the alleged bad asses in S. Korea, very strict, very rigid in their morals.
    I was out for a stroll one day in the rice paddies around Kunsan and smelled a familiar smell. He was surprised as shit and tried to deny it. We finally communicated well enough to finish his quarter jay and one more.
    Diplomacy in action. :smoke:

19. Today actually, I was at my dealer's house waiting for his dealer to show up, (my dealer is actually prettttty big dealer so his dealer is like the shiznick) turns out his dealer actually works under me, at my job. XD no shit!

20. I was with this girl and we were going to try and bum a smoke so we go up to this guy and ask him for a smoke, but hes smoking a joint so we blaze with him then he gave it to us and we left.

Another time I was walking to a party with my buddy and we bummed a smoke from these two guys and we spark it and start talking about this bud we picked up, and the guys come back and ask us if we wanted to toke so we just chilled with them for a bit. really random but some of the chillest people i've met

And another time i was at a bus stop talking about drugs with some people and we met this guy there who just moved to my town. A week later were at a park and hes walking down the street says hi to us and comes to chill. We blazed and shit, pretty fun..

This other time though was fucking wack. It was my buddys birthday so were chilling at this park and this random ass guy comes and just sits down and starts talking. Were drinking and blazing and the dude seems pretty chill and he just starts blabbing on about cerial killers and shit. This guy knew everything about cerial killers it was fucking wack. So then he pulled out this knife and started flipping it around. So we pced haha