Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people out of the ordinary youve smoked with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lar20, Oct 3, 2010.

1. There are 3 strange sessions that I've had really.
    1: A friend of my dads friend was looking for a bag, so we hooked him up. Apparently the guy was from Michigan.... nothing out of the ordinary there..... but he was a German teacher...........In Germany. Apparently he lived there for 7 years. He was pretty cool, but he just sat here talking for 2 hours about things he did in Germany, most of the time we had no idea what he was talking about. But it was pretty sweet.

2: This was a pretty cool session. I met this black guy names Kuntry... Thats what they call him anyway, and that is how he spells it. Well anyway, we were smoking some pretty good herb. All this guys talks about when he gets high is getting high. He spends the whole time talking about how much he loves to smoke weed. I thought it was funny, a little strange, but it was cool overall.

3: The third time I smoked was with a substitute teacher. She was really chill when she smoked.

2. once i was out back on a walk smoking and i smelled someone else smoking too. i put out my J, stashed it back in its bag and followed the smell. i walked for five or ten minutes and found this kid that lives a couple houses up from me smoking a fat ass blunt all by himself. i called to him and he started freaking out because he didnt know who it was. so i said its alright and tried to calm him down and i held up my j so he saw i was alright with it. we started talking, i lit my j back up and we just chilled for awhile.

it was weird because his parents are cops... i was never expecting him to smoke... ever. i thought he would be crazy against it...

3. i smoked witha playboy model. she was hot as hell and could take a hit like a champ

4. myself. every time.

5. i smoked with this dude in arcata, ca who sold me some nug and hash. right there in the middle of the street : ) gotta love humboldt county.

also smoked with a buncha of my friends parents, ever since i moved to colorado. i swear to you its like everyone here smokes, and even if theyh dont smoke, almost all people here dont mind lol.

6. this skater type kid. i dont have anything against anybody. but i never thought id be smoking with him. turns out he a cool ass person.

7. Damn...I mean I've smoked with SO many different people over the years. I guess the most 'out of the ordinary' one was a quadrapeligic. Obviously he need his caregiver or a friend to help him smoke. He could move his shoulders slightly but for all intents and purposes he had no mobility other than breathing and his head/nec.

8. A fifty-year old wookie at Phish.

9. Mind me asking if you discussed how it fealt in his state to be high? im curious how he would react to drugs, and say a blind person on acid or shrooms?

10. He got stoned :confused_2: His brain is the same as ours, just his body couldn't move. It helped with his phantom pains and his appetite, but yeah he got baked just like anyone else would. It also made him care far less about his condition.

11. Sorry shoulda been more specific:eek: i meant does it feel different? can he feel the body high anywhere else?my whole body kinda tingles abit when im super stoned i dont know haha. i imagine personality wise he wouldd be just like any other stoned person lol.

12. i dont know how many of you watch trailerpark boys, but i smoked a couple joints with lahey and randy, they were doing a show up here, it was freakin awesome! and my buddy smoked weed with joe rogan

13. ha umm itd have to be my friends parents back in hs or my employes :p

14. Did they make cheeseburgers after?

15. actually people were running up to randy offering cheeseburgers and stuff, and i just walk up and ask if they wanna smoke a joint. its really funny cause they stay in character the whole time, during the sesh randy was talking about how cute he looks in girl cowboys boots and lahey was like RANDY!

16. Myself, I guess. Every time I smoke with someone new, I always get "You smoke dude? Woah!"

17. Taxi Cab Driver and a Hooker.

No lies.

18. those are the kind of people that deserve medical. that would be a rough life.

i've smoked with some of my friends from my youth's parents, but i dont really look like i smoke so i usually dont run into random people to smoke with.

19. the weirdest person I've ever smoked with didn't..., and take this one slow, didn't enjoy listening to music. what?

sad but true story.

20. While on vacation in NYC 4 years ago, I smoked with some rappers from the area. My cousin whom I had gone to visit there, is engaged to the guy that manages 2 of the rappers in the crew. It was weird to me, because I would listen to these guys while I hotboxed my whip, and next thing you know, we're smoking that Purple up in Spanish Harlem together. Oh, and they were so NOT douchebags. They were pretty cool, funny people.