People on this forum are fuckin stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by U S S R, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't get me wrong, im as much of a stoner as anyone but goddamn, some of the posts on here don't do marijuana any justice. If I were some anti-weed dude considering changing my perspective on bud and went on here, it would not help my case. Most of these posts remind me of my days smoking with first timers in high school...

i think you guys have a VASTLY higher number of 13 year olds on this website than you realize, like 40% or more

2. Theyre fun to fuck with.

3. Well then... gtfo?

[​IMG]

4. Not everyone on here is a retard, but goddamn is it rampant

5. Your argument is irrelevant

6. Try to stay out of the tokers q&a. Ever since they merged all that stuff it makes me feel dumber reading the shit that is posted. Im sure this place is loaded with underages. Theres really not much they can do to keep them out if they are following the rules.

7. Nature of the beast.

8. It's quite funny, really.

Lighten up guy, it's the internet. Who gives a shit, really. Any online forum is generally not the best place to judge a group of people...

Also, although a lot of dumb shit goes down, there is also a lot of interesting and well informed people here too.

9. Locally you only deal with the few stupid motherfuckers in your day to day activities. The internet is a global thing so your getting stupidity from ALL over the planet not just your local village idiots.

10. I don't have a problem with the underage people on the forum (wich I am sure there are loads of) as long as they can act like adults and arent't completely obvious

11. Damn. That is one harsh thread title.

12. we really dont need you to open a thread telling the users of the forum how the forum is. There are a LOT of people on here, and its the internet... you cant put quality control on who can join and such based on their past internet interactions so they get on here and cause a muck and we clean it up...

but yea, we dont need this, so closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.