People need to appreciate nature more.. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'General' started by DMag, Jan 6, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honestly our Earth is beautiful.. I believe more people need to take a few seconds out of their day and just breathe and look around them, be thankful for everything they have, and everything they're surrounded by. Even the smallest things in nature are beautiful.. just go outside and look at some flowers, or any plant, take it's beauty in. Then there's stuff in nature that is 3x as awesome as everything else.. like Marijuana! :smoke: Hope you guys find this as beautiful as I do.

2. That first picture is unbelievable. Couldn't imagine living in a place like that. That water would be unreal to swim and fish in.

3. I know I thought the boat was floating when I saw the thumbnail of this picture.. so clear, I could live there for the rest of my life.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45xj38z4pI]Family Guy - Damn Nature You Are Scary - YouTube[/ame]

5. Exactly what I did every time I toked up.

6. Can't agree with you more. Although I am saddened by all the amazing places I'll never get to see due to financial reasons. But I'm still content with the nature I do have.

7. No doubt my brotha, the only downside I can think of would be wolves or bears fittin' to munch on ya..........but thats what the shotty's for.

8. Smoke em' a bowl, then make them a burger!

9. Nature is such a sight to see.

Smoked 3 blunts outside today at a pond. Man the view was great. This is why me and my friend are going to go camping, nature man.

Also, this chick today said she's not into nature. Kids these days.

10. Ooooo that wter looks good in the first pic hah i got hella cotton mouth +rep

11. Love the first picture...reminds me of a place I stayed in Arkansas. To be able to own land as pretty as this would be amazing....smoking a joint or two would also be pretty sweet while admiring the view.

12. Seriously - I'm in awe enough when I smoke a J on my back porch and watch the sunset.. but something like that would be awesome. The misty forest too, if there was no possible way I could get lost in there that would be quite an adventure.

13. Word. Honestly, weed has helped me notice nature more.

14. That'd be funny if a crocodile came and bit a legg off that idiot sleeping in the canoe