People In This World

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Sep 13, 2014.

1. #1 Boomhauer, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I was driving to my friends house today tryna snoke him out. He lives in a trailer park. One of those trailers that look rich. As im driving throughout the neighborhood lookin for the house, this old duck dynasty lookin bitch drives up beside my car with a golf cart and flags me down. I pull over cause I just had to see what this guy had to say..

He says "who you lookin for"
    I say "my friend house"
    He says "boy you look like your up to no good. U have no business here so leave before I call the law!!
    I cursed him out and put the pistol on the dash
    He takes out a camera to take a photo of me so I dip and go home

I call my friend askin him what kinda fuckin neighborhood does he live in.. felt like harrison Arkansas. . Except im white and they were too

2. you couldve just ignored him and called your friend to find him :confused_2: I thought everyone had a smartphone these days with gps

• Like Like x 1
  3. My phone gps never works.

4. "That's cause I'm up to no good, homie...Peace." :cool:

5. Don't you think your reaction was a bit overboard - flashing a gun on some old man bc he was heckling you?

You know when's a good time to brandish a firearm? When you're threatened with lethal force, not when someone's talking shit to you  :smoking:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Stopped reading at 'tryna'...

7. Yeah, seems like a bit much flashing the pistol. Just let people talk shit lol who cares. Should have just said you were looking for a friend's house and asked him where it was..oh well.

8. isn't that a little extreme ? i mean i don't know i'm not from a country where guns is a thing. but that just seems a little much.

9. The way he approached me had me nervous.. this guy had no idea who I was and I gave him no reason to think I was starting trouble. I put the gun on the dash, cause he wasn't gonna let it go. He prob didnt have a gun, but if I stayed, he would have prob got off the golf cart and come up to my window. And that shit aint happenin.

Guns do more then kill people. I used mine to send a subliminal message to him. And it worked.

I could have just sped off, but he would have called the police and I didnt want that. I had weed on me

10. Bc someone speaks differently you don't hear what they have to say?

Rainbow family :)

11. #11 wanderingtoker, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    So flashing a gun at a random when you have weed on you was a good move? Your not even following your own logic lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm sure you flashing a gun made him change his mind bout you bein up to no good..

• Like Like x 3
    How did your 'subliminal message' work? You flashed your gun, he tried to take a pic and you bolted :p 

I wouldn't make a habit of using a gun like that. You'll do it to the wrong person one day and get your ass smoked  :smoking:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Isn't that the 'Merican way?

15. And what exactly was the subliminal message? "I'll kill you"? Lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yeah,people in this world are fucked up.Last week I heard a couple of middle schoolers talking about snorting weed.I shaked my head and facepalmed at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The thread title is ironic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. This some funny shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum