People in the UK... the moon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Slater 420, Dec 11, 2011.

1. so im sitting in my garden blazing a joint and browsing my phone, look on facebook and every ones talking about the moon so i look up and theres some huge hole or circle around it? Apparently its a lunar eclipse or something but i was staring at it for so long like wtf that my joint went out twice haha its worth checking it right now

2. Shit dude, it was really big, low in the sky and yellow earlier, but me and my mate were picking up so soon forgot about it

3. For once I can comment on this.

And sadly I have no idea what youre talking about

4. Dude, your on the moon? I wanna come [​IMG]

5. well idk if theres a ring around the moon its called a corona, it has to do with frozen ice crystals or some shit. but if the moon is covered its some kind of conspiracy

6. Not too sure what it was, someone attempted to explain it to me but i was too baked to understand, just imagine a massive, i mean massive circle around the moon, the circle is black yet the sky around it is a tad lighter, its strange yet amazing to see

its basically this, found this pic on google but it was much bigger over here

7. not sure if you can see my pic, cant really figure out how to upload one from my comp.. -_-

oh okay you can see, well i found it on google, similar to this but much better for real haha

Attached Files: