People in the Mid-West (indiana)

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, Sep 6, 2007.

1. yo my homeboys and homegirls, just checkin in with the midwesterners to see if anyone else is gettin the horendous drought i am in indy. its been quite a few days and there is absolutely, no weed whatsoever. last week my boy had over a half P and now there just aint shit around to buy. anyone know whats up or what may be the cuase? i didnt hear of any big busts that would be affecting us, since most of our pot is from chicago or cali. i just cant beleive there is 0 pot in the state, but i cant get any from anyone.

holler back my little chickens.

2. Man, here in Muncie...you can ask anyone for herb and there it is! Muncie FTW

3. Im a bit dry, no headies that i can find that are worth the money. and i refuse to pay 400 a zone for anything. Fuck that. ive only done that 1 time, and the bud smacked me in the face and TOLD me to buy it. nah jk.

seriously tho. i think everybody that had the good i know got robbed or some shit.

4. It's all in who you know around here. Everything's mids unless you got some GOOD hookups. O's are around 100 bucks for some good ass mids...I can get some mighty fine herb for 180 an O. I love the prices here.

5. I'm in Iowa, and I can find a hookup just fine.

6. For reference, I hate this state, and completely feel what you're going through, dude. Apparently it's practically impossible to find shit here, even mids/shwag. I would definitely tolerate a blunt of pretty much anything right now, I hate anxiety.

7. I know that when I go out I can always pick up some regs.... dank is always hard to find in central Indiana.

8. yeah dude its quite difficult to find some good dank bud around indy right now, i've been dry all week.

9. i was picking up headies by the zone til 3 days ago, and now nobody around here has anything, not even some middies, and ive done my fair share of calling around already. how fars muncie from bloomington

10. Are you kiddin me?! Come down to bloomington and i will find you more weed than you can shake a stick at...

11. im in bloomington motherfucker. where you stay at?

12. Wow retro, I just replied to your other thread for this same thing. Haven't been around the boards in a while and figured I'd come on here and see what's up. I know there's good around bloomington, I've just been out of the loop a while since I'm not going to school there cause of some health issues