People in Mass looking for a head shop

Discussion in 'General' started by feevers, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I always hear people talking about how there are no good shops in MA other then the overpriced Hempest, Hidden Treasures, and SD's. Well thats true, but a few months ago I took a ride up to the Salem NH flea market to get a new subwoofer, and as I was about to leave I turn the corner and just stopped short... there was a wall about 10 yards long stacked to the ceiling with probly every type of paper and blunt in existence. So of course I walk in and this place was like fucking mecca to me, hundreds of bowls and bubblers in glass cases, tons of bongs and hookas(I saw a ROOR and some illadelph's), scales, crazy discrete stash cans, vaporizers, rolling machines, sploofs, air sprays, incense, tasty puff, lighters, tiny glass spoons 3 for $10... this place has everything. As I was walking out (with 2 new bowls and about 15 blunts), I passed two other shops selling bongs and pipes too.

So if youre in the area definitely check this place out, its open ever weekend till 5 I think. Im pretty sure it was like a 25 minute drive from boston. Prices were great and theres no sales tax.

2. Dude, where is this place? like the address and stuff

3. www.salemnhfleamarket.com

its $1 to get in, the shop is inside the building towards the back. The front of the head shop just has buckets of socks and random shit so its easy to miss, just look for the neon lights and the 6 foot hookah in the back

4. providence has got a few, OPM, Kwik, another one i forget

5. i am definitely going there next weekend. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. Yea I heard about glass at flea markets. They buy them wholesale then just sell them there. Very good business planning if you ask me. Anyone know of other flea markets that do this? Ones in NH perhaps?:rolleyes:

7. Well like I said this flea market is in NH, right on the border of MA. I know theres one in Derry but they recently got raided for clothing/purse knock-offs and I dont remember seeing any glass there. Lincoln NH and and Woodstock have a couple nice shops from what I here, never been in them though.

8. Seabrook NH-- the Smoke Ring

They deal Illadeph, as well as everything else you would need.

Real nice staff too!