Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People give you bad vibes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pukeslot123, Feb 24, 2014.

1. #1 Pukeslot123, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Have you ever meet or seen someone with a really bad vibe?

In my science class, the teachers assistant is a real bitch and always knows when I'm high. She just gives off a really bad vibe, you know? 

2. My Early Greece teacher is a fucking dong of a person who creeps on all the girls in our class (he's balding, tubby, at least 40) and treats all the dudes like sub humans. Idk if that counts as bad vibes. I just hate him.

3. Bad vibes from my oldest sister. Crazy as hell.

4. damn that sounds like the worst 

5. Always complaining about something and if she has a problem it's everyone elses problem.

6. She could be violent... We call my friend's older sister Cruela because she busted one brothers glasses and busted a bottle of nail polish on the face of another. Yikes.

7. I used to chill with this kid in elementary and middle school, and for a loing time he was really funny, but once we got in high school, I relaized how much of a buzzkill, bad vibe kind of guy he was. If you ever got over his head, he turned really immature and bitchy, with so many your mom jokes it was rediculous. He acted like a little kid all th roughout high school, and lost his social life almost entirely.

8. My mates girlfriend
    Sits up in there like an evil queen. Enough bad vibes to sober you up on the spot.

Sits there and makes sly remarks thinking you can't hear. Such a bitch.

9. yup i know whatcha mean, fuck those people 

10. ughh 

11. She's stolen a quarter oz from me, stolen my 120$ Zob bong, stolen money from me, pulled knives on me, stole my two bestfriends from me and turned them into drug addicts, and alot more. Crazy crazy girl.

I call her ratchet because she slept with my best friend in 9th grade, she was 18. 

12. One of my best friends girlfriend I have despised since the day I met her....now 3 years later still being one of the worst people I have met in my life.

Ruins my next couple days every time I'm force to converse with her.

Wrong views on everything. Thinks she is better because she when to a large state university.

Jokes on her now. She can't find a job and is forced to ask me to hire her on. Pffffft, good luck bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Right now there is only a handful of people I can be around that I don't want to smash their head into a wall. I swear every time I get high people somehow know and just piss me off to the absolute max.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. I found that if my pit bulls want to eat them then they are not cool. My dogs are sweet and lovable.

15. My mates pitty is like that. Humans must give off scent depending on their intent, their vibe

Dude that's crazy, my younger sister and my mom are the exact same way! I've always gotten bad vibes from them, especially my sister though; crazy drug addict to an assortment of different drugs, stole a bunch of shit from me before I moved out to university, it's unbelievable. 

Can't say I would've thought there'd be someone else talking about the same thing on here, lol. 

17. Hell yah man it's crazy..shes a coke head/bartard(Xanax bars) and gets drunk daily, she's 18 lmao. I love my mom though but I got emancipated when I was 17 because I couldn't live with that dumb bitch anymore

Sent from my iPad Air

18. My ex girlfriend whenever I got high. She smoked too, but much less than me cause no money, and she'd attempt to ruin my high by starting a fight. I would just hang up on her or stop texting her

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. I get bad vibes from a few certain people when high. Weird thing is, they're my friends and I like them perfectly fine when sober. 

20. That might be paranoia bruv