Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People Get Mad Too Easily!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WestCoastStoner, Sep 1, 2004.

1. man i gotta story.....after school, me and the homies went to some guys pad to have a smokeout, but the thing is, we didnt know him well, but we like fuck it.......

well, when we get there, he has like 3 homies there with him, and i guess his homies didnt like mine, so already, theres hate in the air......

well, we all sit down and start to pack a bowl and all........well, as im sittin down just zonin out, one of the other guys homies came by and kicked my shoe, and im like "HEY, THOSE ARE ITALIAN", and of course i was playin around........

WELL THIS MUTHAFUCKA LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "......u wanna fight....?"

and im like, "wut the hell??? u dont even know me".....then he just takes off his shirt and walks outside tellin me to come...now, this guys like 2 ft taller than me....but, i aint no bitch, so i follow......

as im walkin out, 2 of his homies come from the back and knock my ass on the ground, i try to get up as fast as i could, but they kept kick in me and shit.......

then my homies come to the rescue, and start throwin swings.....all of a sudden i get up, and see everyones just rumblin in the frontyard, so i start goin in to get my hits in.......

it lasted for like only 3 minutes, but it seemed like forever well i was gettin my ass kicked, lol......

2. that sucks dude

3. what the hell...that's just stupid...weed and hate don't go hand in hand...

4. Homies....lol. I haven't heard anyone use that in awhile. Well obviously this "guy" whose house you went to was maybe setting you up. That and/or his neanderthal friends were just a bunch of pussies who had to pick on someone who was smaller. I hate idiots like that. All the rest of us want to do is just get baked. Fuck it.

5. Fuck that guy and his friends stick to your homies that helped u out and stick with them cus they are the true friends. Just smoke them out and have smoke outs with them more for u guys.

6. i hate people who look for fights. if they're stoners, then they also just confuse me like crazy. im a small kid (5'6"/130 lbs) and when someone starts something with me, my first response is just to look down on them as immature and childish for trying to start shit for no reason. some people then get all embarrased that i wouldn't even waste my time with them, others then just get more pissed. a few people have learned that that wasn't a good decision. all i need is for them to piss me off and i just go off. once after one of the few fights i had (got broken up by some friends) i didn't realize i broke my finger untill a half hour later when i wanted to smoked and bowl and calm down again. adrenelin does that to me. im like one of those little kids that can be really scary i guess. i almost made my friend cry because she took me too seriously when i started flipping out at her. i felt really bad after that and don't really act like that too much anymore. i don't know why im still typing.

7. dude that sucks majorly, i hate it when shit like that happens
    life is all about enjoying it and chillin
    why doesnt everybody else see that

8. people who always want to fight piss me off....It's always good when you have friends that you know will go to bat for you like that man!! It's also good to know that you went to bat for them as well, even though you were quite a bit smaller than the people you were fighting, way to go man, don't put up with other peoples shit!

9. 6'2". 200+ lbs. Not many people feel like fuckin' with me. Not like they would want to n e ways.

10. yeah dude that kinda bullshit pisses me off .. i usually don't get in fights.. i gotta a friend he cocky as fuck .. bullshit piss me off (he ain't a stoner either that faggot haha) .. i gotta stand up for him sometimes even tho half the time he deserves to get his ass beat... but i've never actually had to fight for him. he's pretty fat as fuck, 5'8'' maybe .. 325 .... dude got a mouth and he's funny as shit. i think he maybe kinda a pussy, but most people don't know that............ me on ther other hand im 6'4'' 240 pounds... im overweight, but im definently not fat........ yeah most people turn away from me and him together (not to mention they know we're crazy and have even crazier friends lol ) .. i don't have much experience fighting at all, cuz i don't like to and only have had to do it in extreme cases... now the best tho is my othr cocky friend who happens to be a big stoner... well he's 4'6'' hahaha... 125 i believe... benches 195 ... now i've seen him fight and he don't know how and i've never seen him win but i've never fought for him becuz he doesn't want me to... (see people he fight with call him a midget randomly.... and he convinces them to fight him blaah blaah..) anyway i donno it kinda sad but i guess it's a way for him to deal with with his frustration for those kinda people (he also takes anger management classes occasionally- his mommy makes him) ... i donno he cool as fuck but he's gonna get himself in some serious trouble sometime..

i can't think of anything that really happened as far as a fight (or a potential one) and being stoned together.... oh yeah... this one short .. but ya know...... so ok i leave my friend's house... maybe 2 am.. to go to another friends where i could catch a ride (my sister didn't know where the other one was) plus i could ditch my bike there.... now keep in mind i live in a small town... under 10,000 people... (it does have a university tho) ... anyway so yeah im riding my bike im by main street whcih is also by bar street.. im pretty stoned tho not super stoned .. anyway yeah so im riding my bike anyway first i saw this dude take a corner too drunk and run into a trycj (which was on a sale lot) ..and squeel off with out stopping.. which was kinda funny it made me laugh ... but that's not the whole point of the story..... ne1 so i continued on and of course inspected the damage asi approached the truck.. not too bad ... anyway so im riding up this lame hill which was pretty hard, stoned, tired and on a tiny ass stunt bike... so anyway im riding up and i realize im gonn abe driving by a buncha drunk college students .. i think about turning around .. but ultimately my laziness convinced me that it was a good idea to keep going.... so yeah im riding by the hot girls and shit embaressed as fuck (my stunt bike had no seat... so it looked super homosexual .. i mean if i sat down too far my ass would be getting poked lol ) .. but i keep cool ... and now a bunch of drunk, obnoxious faggots are all gathered at the street corner instead of inside a bar.... probably cuz they realized there was no gay bars .. but anyway im coming up on them and one of them i thought was looking at me and maybe pointing but i didn't know if i was just thinkin that cuz i was blazed or what... but then all doubt was removed when he said, giggling, "bike a little smaller than you" now without thinking of the other 5 or 6 guys with him im like "a little smarter than you?" of course he then preceeded to try to pick a fight with his slurred trash talk....... i realized i should just kinda keep my mouth shut and play it cool and just pass em up.. well he starts crossing my path and a couple of his buddies follow along .. now i definently don't feel like getting in any kinda of trouble... cuz regardless i'm gonna get my ass kicked and get in all kinds trouble ( i didn't have weed on me but did have a pipe) ... with the cop station being like half a block away.... so he gets in my face ... i was waiting for him to start a push so i could hopefully knock off his balance and ride my bike away safely... but whatever he just keeps rambling on and on i actually just thought i might as well jaw him ... well more "blah blah blah im a drunk moron blah blah blah" and then these 2 girls (apparently a girlfriend) come up and come to break up the "fight" ... she kinda appologized for his behavior..... and then she's like "wait are you high" i thought my high was pretty much killed but maybe i still looked it .. but i kinda avoiding a response and said i had to get going... so now im riding away and my lack of bike seat is very noticable.... so of coure they're makin fun of me and so is the girl too lol.... ahh well.... i go up the street some more to find a cop parked on the side (which is funny cuz the guy i talked about earlier that did the hit and run drove right by him ) anyway he asks me a few questions as i pass we're just kinda makin lame conversation and i ask him how long he'd been there (to find out if he was actually there when that accident happened) and he replied "most of the night, watching for trouble at the bars" .. i donno dude was retarded lol... cuz in the last 15 minutes i had seen a hit and a run and almost got the shit kicked out of me by at least 3 other guys..... all on that street he was supposedly watching over...... hahahaha... that made the whole trip well worth it... didn't bring back my high tho lol... ah well..... shit that was a long post .... lol

11. damn ..you actually have some muscle on you!..I'm 6' 2" and I'm only 190 I'm a lanky mother fucker

12. Theres definitrly alot of idiots around in the world who enjoy starting trouble. Earlier today while be and my friend were stoned, we saw some man pull out a baseball bat and start threatening this man, just because he wouldnt reverse his van. The man then quickly jumped back in and reversed. Fucking prick thinks he can rule the road with rage and terror.

13. So you aren't a bitch, so you went to fight? That's retarded. A pacifist is a bitch? Does that make Ghandi or Martin Luther King bitches too?

Next time... When there is hate in the air, leave. Dumb people are everywhere, and people who fight are generally dumbasses.

14. ^yeah, i'd rather be called a pussy and still have my teeth.

15. nothing goes in hand with hate.

16. i aint like that......if he want some he can get some............he just got to make the move........

17. What do you have to prove though? Honestly the bigger man would walk away because he isnt a friggen primate competing for the alpha position. One day someone will make the move on you and put you in a coma. My buddy marco said the same thing you said, and I ended up visiting him in the hospital for buddy shanking him in the ribs a couple times.

18. im 6' 6 and 250 so most ppl dont fuck with me, but seriously fighting sucks especially when all u wanted to do was blaze. If i were u id go back there and burn their house down.

19. 6'1" 220 pounds like 8% body fat i dont get into very many fights lets say that nobody that knows me fucks with me i fought this black dude yesterday that i dont even know he was quite a bit larger than me and i hit him so hard in the face i gave him a slight concussion and shattered his jaw he has to have his mouth wired shut and ill be in court soon but i will win cuz it was totally self defense

20. word........that's......gay.........