People fucking on my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I'd totally steam roll that steam roller

2. Id fucking smoke at least an ounce with that, the guy in the pic looks stoned as hell

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs82CcDEDuA]tokin daily: the steamroller - YouTube[/ame]

I took the pic from this Tokin Daily video. Love this guy. The one in the picture I took is his friend Bho (pronunced Bo), who makes some incredibly powder bho consistency. Not the hash he put on in this bowl, but it looks like they're smoking.

4. When i first saw it i thought it was a giant arm shaped glass dildo to recreate fisting :laughing:

5. Mother of god.... that thought frightens the shit out of me more than someone telling me vit. c treats polio.

6. Who told you vitamic c treats polio |:

7. That's not even the worst of what I heard about diseases.

apparently, you only need to eat good, drink water, and get all your vitamins and you could fight off most childhood killing diseases and have life immunity.

But we're kinda going off topic here, you could check my recent posts to see the thread I'm talkin bout.

8. Thats stupidd. I dont really believe in vaccines though, except for important ones, because i have never in my life gotten a vaccination and i have a strong immune system

9. That's a terrible reason to not believe in vaccines. Willing to expose yourself to the pertusis bacteria? Or polio virus?

Read through the vaccine thread, you will see the absurdity from those who think they're dangerous , versus the science and logic from those who support them.

Vaccines are important man.

10. Well polio only spreads through uncleanliness, i believe vaccinnes are important but doesnt pertussis only kill babies? Like adults can get it but it wont have a large chance to kill, im not saying vaccines are bad, my mom just never got me vaccinated for anything and i never get ill

11. Doesn't mean you were healthy because of not getting it, or that your immune system is any stronger than most.

That just means you were able to fight off differente diseases, or got lucky and never encountered the bacteria/virus.

Before vaccines, people stood an awful chance.Because others get vaccinated, you are much safer since you're less likely to cross it. But the less people get vaccinated, the faster these diseases can spread and infect others, especially infants and children. Who also might not be vaccinated due to the carelessness of parents. (not dissing your mom, but it's careless to not do what's best for your child based on lies others have spread).

Pertussis isn't as lethal (can still kill you) for adults,or even teens, but you will be sick for over 10weeks though, prob will lose 50-60lbs from not being able to stop coughing long enough to eat. and then you will be a carrier that is a lethal threat to babies and infants.

12. #112 Sir Stoner, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Idc if you diss my mom, shes a bitch. It wasnt because she thought it would make me retarded it was cause it was "expensive" but she had money to spend on alcohol, anyyyways, how are you doin sheldon cooper

13. once a friend of mind told me to buy him a grinder on my trip to the head shop (like 25 miles from us) and he gave me $30. and the shop had a pink acrylic bong , it was 2 girls doing 69 and you loaded the bowl in her mouth and hit it out of the other girls ass:p i was gonna buy it and give him that instead but it was like $45!

14. Where do you live? Around here you have to get vaccines to go to school as a kid

15. I don't trust the government, so I make my own vaccines :devious:

16. Nah, just say its against your religious beliefs and they cant make you

17. i had a way better one of a chick sucking a dick lol. this kid i knew got it for me from mexico. cant find it anymore though. :/

18. 12th LOL and yeah I am stoned as fuck too

19. Already posted it

20. 12 come on pics man that sounds fucking awsome ;)