People fucking on my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Truer words have never been spoken

2. Well played, Especially since your avatar isnt probably you

3. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

Well played, Especially since your avatar isnt probably you[/quote]

True. It is not.

4. I like to keep things spherical. :D

5. Well if youre a girl im sure youre pretty enough to post a real picture :p, if youre a guy, disregard that comment

6. I've seen that pipe sold in Mexico. Atleast a similar one.

7. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

Well if youre a girl im sure youre pretty enough to post a real picture :p, if youre a guy, disregard that comment[/quote]

Nope. I'm a guy. The avi is just to throw people off. Blades who were in the TinyChat seshes know me.

8. Dang...i just measured this pipe and its exactly as big as a regular BIC

9. hmm.. not as impressive as i thought it would be. its still pretty cool tho

10. Pretty much this. I think us blades ruined it by being so excited over it lol

11. Yeah, i told you guys not that great

12. Ehh, I got off to it. Lol jk I'm participating in the no fap thread as of this evening.

13. Why would you do that

14. Tokeup2day got wood

15. For some reason I thought people were literally fucking on his pipe, like he came home and some people were having sex and his pipe was under the covers or something lol.

16. yea ive seen them before

17. My bro has a pipe thats a penis. Like a small man might have this size of penis. He got it in mexico.

18. Dude i totally thought you left your pipe on your bed and someone had sex on top of it hahahhaahha

19. Idk man. Supposedly it improves quality of life hahaha

20. i love all the funny shit they have in gift shops down in the carribean.

my favorite is the fiesta coke bottle; a dude with an oversized sombrero getting sucked off by a naked chick....they're clay figurines attached to the glass bottle :laughing:

i wish i could have dug up some images online, but i cant, so next time i go ill be sure to bring some souvenirs back :D