People Do The Craziest Things Just To Get High

Discussion in 'General' started by Sville, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Yep. I scraped 3 bowls, stuck the res into a steamroller made of a cardboard tube, some tin foil, and some tape, and hit it for 20 minutes until I got high.

That was T-Minus 10 Minutes Ago.

:smoke:

2. sweet good for foryou and yes people do crazy stuff weed high but even crazier things for meth high

3. Thats not crazy. Crackheads smoke crack out of there hand.

4. You mean like committing federal crimes like credit card fraud and pretending to be a woman seducing men into signing up for bogus webcam sites?

Wait, you meant like making crazy smoking contraptions.:hide:

and you could not smoke crack out of your hand, hell you can hardly smoke crack out of a regular pipe, on the other hand I have seen people smoke weed out of their hand.

5. My friends have smoked pepper that comes in like, pizza boxes, and nutmeg to try to get high.

IWASLIKEWUT.

6. i ate nutmeg to try to get high before...but this was before i found weed :wave:

7. I remember trying to do the nutmeg thing, ewww.

8. Yup, in my early smoking days I admit, I did scrap up resign. Fugde it, I couldnt let it go to waste in a time of drought.

Not anymore though, thanksfully:smoke:

9. Same, dr pepper helped the process, took me like 5 tablespoons of hell and 2 hours of waiting before i read into it more and realized you needed fresh nutmeg lol.

10. I was with 2 of my friends and he offered to smoke a quarter nug of dank if i licked a dry paint brush. I did it :smoke: But i made him do it also

11. i got my friend to judo chop me in the throat so i would cough. (we had almost no weed, seemed like a good idea at the time)

12. haha same