People bumming 4 hallucinogens.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mindgnome, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Yeah, so some acid was dropped about an hour ago. This girl I dont know like messaged me like "whats up", I am pretty sure she wanted to taste some sunshine. Why would I want to hang out with a chick right now. I am drawing first off, amazing images, and I would rather talk to a rose than hang out with a sober person I dont even know.

2. sex?
    or just talking?

maybe give her a hit?
    then you can trip together

like mushrooms?
    soo many questions?

check out my grow in the mushroom appreciation thread:hello:

3. wait did she message you on GC, or on like aim? And how would she know you were frying in the first place :p I like drawing when i'm on drugs of all sorts, but the company of a female on acid would seem like a great idea.. but that's just me

4. definitely not my type. She is good friends with this women I was dating a couple months ago. It is sunshine, that is my trip for tonight. Acid makes you feel on top of the world. Like fuck all these skeeze women, they need to realize thier worth isnt more than a grain of sand, my worth isnt more than a grain of sand. Internet explorer is bugging me out right now so I am going to log off haha. All the smilleys on the side are starting to look really weird haha. Imma go on a walk.

5. AHH
    you make me wanna eat my harvest RIGHT NOW

fresh mushies would be oh so yummy

6. haha bum lookin at the pics make me wanna come steal your harvest :p
    nom nom

7. bum, you ever eaten aborts? I'd recomend eating 3 of your tiny mushies, you'll trip face.

8. Does their size make them more potent?

9. Mushrooms stop producing the majority of their psilocybin at a young age, therfor younger [Abort(ed)] mushrooms have a higher psilo to material ratio.

10. correct

i cant wait to eat these bad boys

aborts are the ones that completely stop growing at a young age, it doesnt just refer to the young mushrooms

11. You are clearly letting drugs interfere with your social life. If I were in your position I would invite her over and get to know her better. Why would you reject a girl so you can go get high? Not the smartest thing IMO

12. oh damn thats interesting, less shitty mushroom taste more time in mushville hahaha. Why not eat them now? You obviously don't have anything else to do :D or take this time to drive to new jersey so that i can eat them

13. ill be up your way in a week and a half, haha

ill just be passing through tho, going to PA
    my cousins live in NJ tho, camden area (no not camden tho, we arent ghetto) they live in collingswood

oh and he was talking about aborts, which stop growing at a young age, im pretty sure, they keep producing all the way until they are done growing, but aborts have a higher potency if you divide it by their weight(does that make sense?)

potency/weight

14. My fucked-up-o-meter is maxxed out, and I understand ya dude.
    They should be straight :p

15. haha well if you land up on route 287 take exit 30A and we'll go from there :hello:
    Haha yeah i hear ya on the aborts, im surprised i dont see more aborts being sold, its normally the big fellas.

16. ppl want weight, and they wont trust a dealer that aborts will get them just as fucked up:rolleyes:

plus like i said its potency/weight, so the bigger ones do have more in them, but the majority of the psilocybin is produced young in their life

17. Read the post, he all ready dropped the acid.

To be honest, ask if she wants to chill tomorrow, if you don't know her thats not a good thing when tripping.