people around here are so damn paranoid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rollingstoner1, Feb 16, 2017.

1. what a fucking shit of a town, dealers around here are freaking few and very far in between, and they absolutly refuse to do business with anyone other than family, im like wtf?...they act so goddamn wierd. asked my female friend to hook me up with one of her peeps for a half oz, she says it dont work like that, and nobody around here is going to sell a oz, never mind a damn half.
    damn ive lived in a lot of places but this place just sucks balls, needed herb a couple weeks ago right?..had $150.00 to bang on weed. she tells me there is no way in hell your gonna get a 150.00 worth of weed around here because peeps dont keep that much...WTF?...so i asked her to introduce me to one of her dealers, nope she said fuck that, they would get pissed as hell she told me...so she winds up getting me 4 J"s...im like wtf is this, she says thats how it is sold around here..peeps dont sell bags....jesus christ i gotta get the hell out of here...is this normal?..seems fucked up to me..

• Like Like x 3
  2. That does seem strange as hell maybe there was a rash of narcs come through that made them all paranoid.
    I would hate to be in a place like that.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sounds very fucked up to me. they only sell it by the joints? An not in baggies are pill bottle. An can't get a half is weird. I mean I usually have a wait a day or so but it's easy for me to get a half. But even then when I meet a new herb dealer. They usually are cool are ask if I know such an such an usually end up smoking me out. Sounds to me ya gotta move again if your set on keeping smoking a hobby. Are find a legit herbalist

from the depths of oblivion

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's definitely not normal. Maybe you need to find another group of friends other than that girl?

I would bet you could easily find a better dealer who deals with nugs. You nevee really know what you're getting when it's 4 prerolled joints. Maybe she is just telling you that and BSing you so she can make money off you or something, or maybe these others deal mainly with hard drugs?

If not, time to grow your own potent ass weed and not tell anybody. Don't be the towns main supplier, just blow clouds of potent ass smoke in their face and be like, "I found a better dealer."

• Like Like x 3
  5. thank you guys for understanding..im moving to florida..maybe it will be better there?

6. If they dont want your money thats their problem, time to blow that popsicle stand.

7. Let me guess....rural Texas? Midwest farming community? Yeah, get your ass to Florida before you lose your mind bro.

8. Peeps be crazy.
    Screenshot_20170216-203422.png

9. I live in Oregon and people pass around joints at the Saturday market and at these hippie festivals that they have. Its dope. You should look into it. And its legal so its hella easy to get. And its super high quality

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. It's almost as if you think money is good everywhere. Nothing in life is fair or equal so if you want something get it yourself and don't expect some middleman to make life magic for you.

lol cheer up it's just a plant