people are posting this on FB and whatnot

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Dec 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg&feature=player_embedded&fb_source=message]Whats goin on.. - YouTube[/ame]

WHat do you think?

I also found this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5gvl5s2q4](HAI DAIR) Jonah Mowry lied? You decide. - YouTube[/ame]

Same lad? You decide

But why you would fake something like that is beyond me...

2. video not available on mobile...damn

when i get home i guess...what is it?

3. a bullied child

then possibly that same bullied child chillin with a bitch and saying non-bullied things...

4. I never got the whole bullying thing

That shit never happened when I was in school...everybody made fun of each other. That's what kids do....

5. Jesus some people are fucking retarded, ooh your so sad your life is soo depressing especially since you have a house and a family and food on you table every night. You don't see little starving african kids cutting themselves, because they have bigger shit to worry about, like lions and shit. Americans just need to learn to fucking appreciate life, anyone who is willing to commit suicide, i have zero respect for. their is so much in life to be thankful for and enjoy, the fact that someone can just wake up and ONLY think about bad shit absolutely amazes me. If you simply look out the window and watch the world around you, and think of all the people who have had it much much MUCH worse than u it would put everything in perspective and their would be a lot less whiney little bitches around.

6. [quote name='"BA"']I never got the whole bullying thing

That shit never happened when I was in school...everybody made fun of each other. That's what kids do....[/quote]

exactly. i was never the most widely accepted kid at my school, and have been teased a few times. but its more or less if your man enough to turn away. i never had a problem with bullying because i would just ignore them.

i guess kids today have it different

7. And that's still what they do. Parents just suck at raising kids.

8. idk man, theres a difference between ripping on someone and bullying....this kid DOES look pretty normal though. He probably couldnt take the ripping from an early age and let it get to him. Kids saw that and now he's a target.

But i know some kids who were just downright ugly or weird or just fucked with SOOO much that you'd kinda worry they'd get all V-Techy up in the hallways....and my god did we have crowded hallways...all you needed to do was stand at one end, point straght and shoot. You'd nail like 100 kids in 5 minutes....

9. Well I mean if you have been bullied throughout grades 1-12 it gets really tiring. Happened to me just because I used to be fat. Also because people are immature. Incredibly immature to be exact.

10. Just don't give a fuck about what people think. It's easier to say "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" than actually do it...but once you do really not give a fuck...you have goals, reasons to live and overall secure with yourself...there's no way you should be able to let anything get to you. Even if you think about something negative you just gotta be like "Ha! That doesn't even matter!"

This is my new mentality.

11. hahaha

12. Zomg I saw this too.

You're being bullied? Awee :( GROW THE FUCK UP and do something about it. Eos.

13. This might not be the most PC thing to say but if you're being bullied than its time to man up and suckerpunch the bully in the mouth.

If you can't learn to handle yourself on the playground than how are you supposed to manage real life?

14. Well that's one way you can get Google AdSense.

15. at first i felt bad, then i realized the kids a pussy.

most likely fake for attention

16. there's a huge different between kids giving other kids shit and being bullied.

i was bullied for years and years for various things, it's not fun. when there's one of you and 10 of the others and the main guy doing it is at least 100lbs bigger or when you have a group of kids 4 years older than you, fighting ain't even an option (not like it's do anything).

anyone saying bullying has been around for ever everyone get's bullied. no not everyone get bullied, sure everyone get's shit from time to time but that's completely different.

waking up in the morning for school knowing that as soon as you step on that bus to take you to school it starts. everyone calling you fat, throwing shit at you, pushing you down. no one wants to be your friend cause "you're that kid" or they don't want to get bullied themselves. shit sucks.

life does get better and suicide should never be an option, but if you can't see why these kids are thinking about it, you're probly a part of the problem.

i mean when you're 7 years old getting bullied you don't have much life experience you don't know what the fuck to do.

17. You, sir, are ignorant. Not everyone has the capability to "buck up" and "appreciate life". Depression is a condition. Some of those people want nothing more than to love life, see the bright side, but they just can't. Jesus, man, those "whiney little bitches" cant help it. Personally, i think you're more of a "little bitch" for even saying that than this kid in the video. Don't talk about something you don't know about, bro. You're making yourself look stupid and immature. Disrespecting people. Wait until the day you're brother, sister, best friend, dad, mom, whatever, commit suicide. Then what? "Shoulda manned up, ya pussy". How about trying to UNDERSTAND before you insult and ridicule.

No respect.

18. Each Generation is getting 20% pussier than the last.

Bullying was once a great art.. Shoving kids in trash cans.. Swirlys...

Now so many kids cried to there mommies that you get expelled if you call a kid a pussy and slap em around a bit.

19. Full of ignorance.