people are nuts, man

Discussion in 'General' started by fieryflora, Feb 25, 2012.

1. people are freaking crazy...they chase you around the world, spy, follow, peep, hack, and when you final wake up enough to remember them, they act like they do not wish to speak...then fuck it...what was the fucking point? i quit man...seriously. i am quitting my job, moving and changing all my emails stuff, doing way with facebook and forget it...i am soo sick of games and people playing around and lying about it. sheesh...:hello:

2. why do i have advertisements in my posts?

3. Yes, everyone is out to get you. I am outside right now, and there are several members of this forum in your residence.

4. you seem nuts too OP.

5. Because...

*looks around cautiously*

the man....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quitter.:cool:

7. Serious question OP, are you paranoid schizophrenic?

or am I completely misunderstanding this post?

8. what about the post would lead you to ask that hopglock? but no i am not...and fyi, nothing about the post suggest such.;)

9. yep...fuck liars. :hello:

10. i have no idea what the first post is talking about but if you think quitting your job and moving is going to change anything then you're sorely mistaken.

11. #11 fieryflora, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012

how do you know if you do not know what is wrong?...:confused: it would really help a lot...then i would not have people following me around, then acting like they did not...even when i HAVE them on regester though it was removed from the last copies i found an original invoice...sooooo...

i do not know, i thought they were friends....but if they cannot be honest about even being here, i find it hard to believe they ahve any good intended for me....and if nothing else, if they will not be straight with me it will free me of their...whatever it is.....

of course i did ot remember them then...when they were here...

12. well, because in your first post you said they follow you around the world doing all this crazy shit. even though i couldn't really figure out the situation fully it seems like moving wouldn't stop them would it?

13. ehh do you have anxiety problems?

14. sunn,
    you may be right...this is frustrating...

15. no...matter of fact i am the most laid back person in the world so my ex wife says...and if an ex says that, it has to be true...lol.:hello:

16. Dude, your posts are too ambiguous for us to get a grasp on what you're exactly talking about.

What is your issue, from start to end? Or you can come outside and talk to me there. Right under the tree...

17. nobody can hurt you man. what are they really gonna do? even if they screw you out of some money, even if they freak you out, its all nothing on the grand scale. youve still got ten fingers and ten toes, you've still got the sun in the sky, youve still got your family and freinds, what can they really do to you?

18. do what feels right man all the self righteous gc gods are just gonna come in here and say your a quitter/loser/crazy when they dont even know you

19. You should see my nuts

20. fuck them...and stalking me around is a big thing to me...they have had chances to come clean, but did not, now i remember seeing them and found evidence...

plus people with camera phones are always taking my pic....next time i swear i am going to stomp it down the motherfuckers throat who does so...

went on a date the other week...the chick said three people took our pics that she saw during the course of the night...i see them all the time doing it.

the shit has worn old...'the scene' has played out...they are killing all happy thoughts of them with stupidity.