People are nuts...get this...

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Jan 9, 2003.

1. I'll try to shorten it up a bit but this is the deal. I used to live in MS and my best friend still lives there. She called me about 6 months ago and told me that this chick that we went to school with and hung out with got married, bought my old house, then burned it down after her husband died( from pneumonia) for the insurance money. She's got 4 kids and felt desperate, I guess. Anyway, she got caught and went to jail. Well, today my friend called to tell me that, now, they found out that she killed her husband. She confessed or something. She put tranquilizers(not sure which ones) into his food and after dinner he'd pass out. Here's the crazy part. After he was out, she'd inject poison(not sure what) into....hang onto 'em guys....his balls. That's fucking nuts! She did this everyday until it finally killed him!!! After he was dead and she got the life insurance money, she burnt down the house for even more money. 4 kids, and she did this...to their Dad!!!!!

People are nuts!

2. That is very sad.. You never know what people will do to get money the easy way.. Doesn't pay off though!

3. OMG that is the most horrible thing ever. I hope I can see the craziness in someone before I marry them.

4. Was that Mississippi?? I can believe that about Ole Miss girls. crazy, but not half as nuts as Kentucky girls.

5. This is one of the most f**ked up things I ever heard! What would drive someone to do soemthing like this? I can't believe that money would be worth that. Goes to show that money can be the root of all evil.

6. Gosh what goes through peoples heads, What a ways to die.

poor bastard.

arent they all a lil nuts south of the Mason-Dixon line. :p

ick

7. I dunno whether the phrase people are nuts is supposed to be a pun... nuts... get it?

Seriously tho that is NASTY shit.

8. BAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!! :)

9. HAHAHA! I'm a dumbass, Switch! I didn't even notice that.

10. holy shit that is messed up. im glad my mom isnt like that

11. well what a bitch. she is one fucked up woman

12. Are you sure your friend isn't just playing an elaborate and insensitive trick on you? :D

In any case that's fucked up; the bad kind of crazy. I'd rather be the kind of crazy that involves computers in your fingernails and robots that try to steal your medication.

13. how the fuck does he not notice sore balls..and holes and shit....dumbass..oh well...

and money isnt the root of all evil

the love of money is.

14. aw, Id be a lil sad that my old house burned down :(
    people *ARE* nuts, dont ever think twice about that.

15. maybe she really didnt want kids at all, maybe she was injecting it into his nuts because somehow in her crazy mind she thought it might stop him from making sperm. so when they make that passionate love they make everynight, no kids will pop out. maybe her 4 kids were all accidents and they were next on her list of death. maybeee shes just a complete psycho.

16. I vote psycho, too, Nucan!

KraziHare, I wish it were a joke but she sent me the newspaper clippings and it's all for real.

Semsimil, I was sooo sad when I found out my old house burned down. I loved that house and cried when my Mother sold it when we moved back to TN. It made me mad, too. I have some kick ass memories from that place. I had so many friends who lived in that neighborhood when I was little. The house was on a corner lot so my yard was a bit bigger and more spread out then everybody elses so we'd have the pinecone fights in my yard. They were fun but pinecones hurt. I remember once, the mean boy across the street (one of my best friends...the meanies stick together, ya know)....anyway, he nailed me in my arm and the pinecone just stayed there. I had to pull it out of my arm. My arm was bloody and had a pinecone imprint in it. Boy, those were the days!

17. holee shit girl! i am sorry your old house burnt down :( what a crazy person! her poor kids, man it's parents like that who produce people like them, if that makes sense?!

hope you're doing well otherwise happy new year again:D
    xoxo~
    lara

18. People like that make me never want to have children of my own....