People are fucking idiots...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hali Hostility, Apr 19, 2012.

1. #1 Hali Hostility, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    So i was wandering around on youtube yesterday and i was probably looking at some high times announcment or some shit like that, but one person left a comment that said like "don't watch this if you don't have weed, its torture" or something along those lines IDK...

But anyhoo, some DUMB ass bitch, was like *FINDING*....*FINDING*

HERE IT IS!:)

"WHAT A THING TO SAY! "Don't watch this if you don't have weed." Oh brother! How old are you? So you're saying that you actually smoke pot?? That is terrible! Where do you even FIND marijuana?? It is ILLEGAL! And who are you that you're above the law? And even if it were legal, what a thing to do! Why on EARTH would you want to alter your mind? A grown adult should know better than that! "

and i just replied like "your kidding right??" Genuinely thinking it was a troll joke or some shit but no.... this is what i got:

"First of all, it's YOU'RE, not your. As in "You are kidding, right?" And no, I'm not kidding! Why do people always think that anybody who speaks up against drug use can't be serious? Who do you know who smokes pot or who would approve of it or even know where to find it?"

So i said:

"Haha... You clearly have no idea what your talking about....
    EVERYONE i know smokes it, and you can walk into a dispensary and buy it on almost every street. Go educate yourself a little then come back to yap."

Then i got this shit in my inbox....

"What do you mean, you can buy pot in dispensaries? Where the heck do you live, anyway?? That is TERRIBLE! And just because you think "everybody" smokes pot doesn't make it right and doesn't mean YOU have to do it. Aren't you better than that? And what are you, a sheep? Can't think for yourself? And who do you hang out with, anyway, that you think "everybody" smokes pot? I don't know anybody who smokes pot or who would approve of it or even know where to find it! And the laws are very strict here in Illinois. And even if pot were legal, it doesn't make it right. What parent would ever raise their kids to use drugs to get high when they grow up?? I sure don't know anybody who would approve of that. HOw old are you, anyway?"

I said:
    Re: about pot

"1. Who said anything about kids and pot?
    2.I never said everyone does, but A LOT of people do. And everyone that I know does.

I'm in California and here, its like alcohol practically. Actually the general population around here smokes. People of all ages. All the way up to their 90's. Its not just a drug, in case you didn't know. Its beneficial in virtually endless ways. It's legalized in like....11 states.

Go do some typing on Google. read. learn. open your closed ignorant mind. Maybe smoke a lil for yourself. THEN judge.

Educate yourself before you open your mouth.
    Have a nice fucking day."

THENNN i got this

"Oh this just drives me nuts. Pot smokers ALWAYS misunderstand me when I say that line about "what parent would raise their kids to grow up and smoke pot?" I am not talking about KIDS, I'm talking about grown adults! What parent would raise their kids to GROW UP to smoke pot?? At any age?? Most parents try to raise their kids to NEVER use drugs, at any age, kid or adult! Can't you see that? Parents try to teach their kids morals, values and common sense!

And that is terrible marijuana is so available there. I would be FUMING if I ever went to California and saw people smoking por buying pot! Even if it were legal it doesn't make it right! How can you stand living there??

AND IT IS TERRIBLE YOU USE PROFANITY! How crude and offensive! Oh this makes me so mad! I just want to cry, I honestly do. I am SO TIRED of talking to you pot smokers who are like this! You all wonder why I'm so against marijuana?? Because of people like YOU! I will use your horrible email in an upcoming blog rant and video to show just what pot smokers are like and why we should be against it forever! It is just terrible you would use this language to me! I am a WOMAN! Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady?? Be a gentleman! And how did you get started using such language in the first place? Afraid your friends would call you a goody goody or a nerd? Well you are more of a man if you DON'T swear! And waht type of woman would want to date or marry a man who talks this way and who smokes pot? don't you want to marry a NICE woman? Someone who will be a good mother to your children someday? Don't you deserve that? Think of your future! None of my friends are raising their daughters to date or marry a guy who would smoke pot and use profanity!

And then you tell me to "read and learn." AARGGGGHHH! I get SO TIRED of pot smokers always telling me this, like I don't know anything! As I've said a million times, I have ranted against pot for ten years online! Pot smokers are ALWAYS sending me long emails bestowing the virtues of marijuana, with links to websites, videos, research papers, etc. It still doesn't make it right to use drugs to get high! Can't you see that?? What more do I need to know about marijuana that will change the fact that pot smokers use it to have 'fun" and get high"?? They ADMIT this to me!

And then you tell me to smoke pot myself?? AARGGGGHHH!OH THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS! POT SMOKERS ARE ALWAYS TELLING ME THIS! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? How could I ever smoke pot? It is ILLEGAL! I wouldn't know where to get it if I tried! Even if I found it, I wouldn't dare risk getting busted where I live! The laws are very strict! And even if it were legal, what a thing to do! I am a grown adult and WELL PAST the age where I'd want to use a drug to get high, relax and unwind, have "fun", etc. THAT ISN'T WHAT FUN IS! don't you have any morals, values or common sense?? And it is AGAINST MY RELIGION! If I smoked pot or drank alcohol, I'd have to leave my church! But I didn't even use these things before I had religous beliefs!

Oh you people make me FURIOUS! You all think I need to "educate myself"! I am SO TIRED OF YOU POT SMOKERS TELLING ME THAT! What do I need to know about marijuana that will change the fact that people use it to get high and stoned and relax and have "fun"?? Tell me what I need to know! I dare you to tell me a thing I haven't already seen and heard about marijuana a million times!!

AND THEN YOU TELL ME IT'S BENEFICIAL?? AARGGGGHH! I ALREADY KNOW THIS!!! And you are yet ANOTHER casual user who raves about the medical benefits in order to justify getting high! That is TERRIBLE! And even the medical users I've talked to online have been just horrible, cussing me out and/or putting me down for saying we shouldn't smoke pot recreationally! I have been trying to write an article for MONTHS about the benefits of medical marijuana! But every time I try to talk to one of these people to interview them about their experiences, they are just HORRIBLE!! no WAY am I going to interview people like this! It only makes me angrier and MORE determined to speak up against marijuana!"

I just gave up after that.....People are fucking stupid.

Sorry for the walls of words:p
    But i thought some fellow stoners would get a kick out of this nonsense.

2. Wow I don't know how some people get through the day

3. Wish I lived where you live, stuck in Illinois. How do you get a script for cannabis out there? Could I get one for anxiety?

4. It just makes me soooo fucking mad how people are so against something SO harmless, like there are tons of lifestyles, or life "choices" that are fucking bizarre and nobody tries to go against or "speak up" against that...Like wtf. WHY!?

5. #5 Hali Hostility, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Yup. Thats one of the main ones:)
    You just need 100-150 bucks, some medical papers [sometimes you don't even need em:p] a valid California I.D and your golden:)

Sometimes you only need like 50 bucks, but i'm not so keen on those ones...
    Seem sketchy.

6. Wait.......... It's hard for her to buy pot? And here I am thinking our movement spread to all 4 corners of the world, I guess we missed a spot.

7. I know the feeling.

One of my friends doesn't understand why or how I cam smoke. She thinks its like this devil drug for some weird reason.

I asked her if its so bad how can I smoke everyday for years and years and still be able to go to work everyday and function like normal a normal person. She didn't have a response except that its illegal haha.

Those people are just uneducated and close minded like you said. I feel kinda bad for them, how can you feel so strongly about something you don't know anything about

8. I read up until you started talking about fighting in youtube comments, then scrolled as fast as I could to the quick reply to post this

9. Lmfaoooo Hali, there you go, talking a lot again.

You're slowly becoming one of my favorite people on here :laughing:
    But I usually don't try to convince others pot is good, there's really no use. I don't care if it's legalized to be honest and I don't care what other people think about it, after all I'm the only one affected by it.

10. Holy shit I'm instantly depressed after reading that.

11. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

Yup. Thats one of the main ones:)
    You just need 100-150 bucks, some medical papers [sometimes you don't even need em:p] a valid California I.D and your golden:)

Sometimes you only need like 50 bucks, but i'm not so keen on those ones...
    Seem sketchy.[/quote]

You're so lucky I wish they had those here. You're NOT your

12. What the fuck was she doing on that video if she's so against weed? Stupid old lady.

13. "The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages" - Banksy

14. [​IMG]

15. It is just a drug, it just is a beneficial one. Don't say it is more than a drug, because it is, in fact, just a drug.

16. The fact that you wrote that huge wall of text boggles my mind.

People are dumb, dumb as fuck.

Can't believe you actually took the time to write this post out.

17. Yeah i posted that because one of the comments had a pretty good point, but then it was just to much...and kinda pointless.

18. Well no. Thats not true.

They use it to make lotions and cleansers that aren't mind altering at all.

It has PHYSICALLY healing properties also.
    And they use all the stems and all the "hemp" material to make countless things that aren't drug related in the slightest.

I'm not arguing that whole "its not really a drug" thing, just saying it 100% is NOT only a drug.

19. Copy and paste dude....
    You really thing i typed that shit?

I got fuckin carpal tunnel fuck that. pshhh.:rolleyes:

20. TL;DR
    Weed should be legal, that is all.