Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People always hitting you up for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xWhitechapel420, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Always having pot, usually means people are always trying to score from you.

So im getting really sick of people asking me all the time for weed..This guy calls me every day asking if i have a hookup.

He just called me and its like almost midnight here, I usually work so i would have been pissed if he woke me up. I was just like "Dude, I dont fucking deal drugs" and hung up on him.

Hopefully he gets the message :smoke: anyone else have people bug them all the time? shit starts to get really annoying after a while. I don't mind helping a friend out, but when people I don't even hang out with call me 24/7 it gets old

2. Haha I have the same problem. I have prolly the best hookup at my school, so everyday people ask to buy a gram here and an eigth there and I'm like just cause I smoke he best doesn't mean I sell it lolz

3. I have this same problem. Its even worse when someone thinks theyre good enough friends that you wouldnt mind hooking them up, but really theyre annoying as shit always trying to get on your bud. And heres the worst one of all "Hey thats nice shit man, whos your guy? Would I know him?" Just gotta keep saying I DONT SELL

4. Its a combination of people asking me if i know someone or if i have any(I could NEVER sell my weed :p ) or having people that i barely know just text me and ask if i need any, which can be very annoying especially if someone has your phone and dosnt know you smoke..

5. #5 Delightful Nug, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha exactly

6. man i have that problem with one of my good friends. He'll always ask if i have an extra g around, that i'm "not using." i never wanna make a big deal about it but its annoying. Like i take the risk and go to the trouble of buying it and he just wants to bum off me

7. i hate being a middleman... im too old for that shit. its not that hard to find a dealer.

8. #8 InTheTrap, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I love when I get too be middle man! The only reason I love it is, because I tend to tax about 10% of the product. Not being a douche either but, if somebody wants me to go out of my way to buy for THEM, then I'm taking a cut for picking it up and giving it too them.

9. I have the same but I'm not bothered.

Btw, no speaking about dealing on these forums..... I in no way enforce the forum rules but I'm nice enough to warn you about what COULD happen...0 point infraction that doesn't expire for 1 year! noooooooo

10. People call me for weed a lot, I just tell them I don't deal. If I have middies I usually just tell them to come over and smoke, but I don't share my Dank.:smoke:

11. Yes. My goodness. I tell them I'm going to be entering the legal profession soon so I don't do that stuff but they end up rocking up at my house asking for a hook up. At this rate I'm going to be called the weed lawyer.

12. dont answer your phone or texts.

13. thats why i dont have friends...they are just fucking annoying

14. Not anymore. I estranged a few friends with my suggestions of herb, and others were just scavenger smokers. They'd come over, smoke a bowl, make some bullshit excuse, and leave. A few good friends always had their own herb and matched. I just prefer toking alone anyway. Nobody really asks me anymore.

15. Yeah, all day long since i usually chill withmy dealer(female) ppl hit me up asking can they get a sack, not only that but they want the sack for the low low as well... I recommend changing your number its worked well for me in bothersome situations... Js

16. I fucked up someone for doing that before. I sent friend's friend to get me some exotics. I told my dealer to make sure it weighed up. It weighed 28 grams on the dot. When the product got back to me it was only 24.2. I asked him what happened to the other 4 grams and he said "I don't know." Least he could have said was I took a little out but that bitch said I dont know?? I let him feel the nice sensation of a burning newport. :smoke:

17. good thing i keep my shit on the down low, very few people know i smoke, and the ones that do can provide for themselves. nobody ever hits me up for weed, and that's just the way i like it :)

18. used to be that way in highschool.. one of the curses of being your "local pothead"

:rolleyes:

19. I'm guilty of this, what can I say? I'm a fiend. :rolleyes:

20. All I can say is it gets old quick, and if you are a private person its even more annoying. A few cats at my office ask me semi-frequently for the "hook up." Always makes me question what these people did before I came along? Lol.. F all the nonsense, legalization FTW..