People always fucking on my dirt road..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by quadridincopedipper, Mar 29, 2014.

1. So I was riding my quad near my river and i see 2 people in an old Blazer. Cool, they're probably just gold panning or fishing. So I walk over to restring some line and tie a few lures. Maybe catch a bass or a trout for dinner.

Nope, moaning and car rocking now, so I'm like ahh shit I start it and I hear a head hit the roof and BABY WHAT WAS THAT?!

I sped off and they did too. That was AFTER I done died of laughter. They were also trespassing....

Idk, anyone else have any funny caught fucking stories? I wasn't even trying to C-block. But the head hitting the ceiling is what made this if you ask me.

I've caught 2 other people but they never noticed my presence.

Its like my neighborhood is the towns go to fuck spot/go fishing/inspiration point.

2. Capitalize off of it and record it  :laughing:

3. This guy's a thinker. There's no expectation of privacy in public. 

4. i was at a park lighting up, and there were 2 fat people fucking in the car adjacent to me.  it was funny/gnar

Especially if they're on his land.

6. haha thats funny

7. Get a 7,000,000 candlepower spot light. LOL it could be funny as fuck.

8. Yep, if it was on my land i would start trying to film it as well. Then offer to sell them back the video. Eventually you will get some married dude that agrees it may be worth the money.

9. This is what you do OP. Sell back each couples video. If nothing else you'll end up as a BBC special.

10. We all know what you did you dirty dirty whore....

Attached Files:

11. I was once walking to a tree stand to go deer hunting on my farm when I saw a Chevy Truck parked on a trail in the woods. My initial thought was "This fuck stick is out here shooting my deer" I walked up to the truck and as I go around the side I see a young boy and his girlfriend , both probably fifteen, in the truck bed. Right as I got there, the boy was ejaculating in his girlfriends face. They didn't know I was there until I said " Spitters are quitters" The boy and his semen-faced girlfriend literally flew out of the bed and into the cab, and hauled ASS away. I don't think Ive laughed so hard in my life. I couldn't even hunt that evening because I couldn't stop laughing (I was pretty baked). Completely true story, no shit.

12. The thread title means two things

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Actually this past st pattys day I was with two of my good friends stuck with nothing to do (we don't drink) so we went to this fancy neighborhood that has a forest by its entrance where we used to get blazed at in our early years of high school. So we were walking around and its dark and shit and were talking and suddenly we smell weed. So were like oh cool some people are smoking around here. We then hear voices and so were like oh lets go say hi. We walk over behind this bush and a middle aged couple are standing there. Considering that we smelt weed I think we were expecting to walk in on people toking so we didn't really process what was ACTUALLY going on right away. We just kinda stood there and were like, uh hey sorry for interrupting you guys...The dude then yells "what the fuck are you gonna do then, just stand there and watch?!" then it clicked. Theres a 45 year old dude getting head in a bush from a rather large woman probably of the same age. I think it all hit us at the same time and we just kind of all babbled out something along the lines of "oh uh shit sorry uh uhm bye" and we kinda half jogged away. One of the kids I was with is just a really quiet person, and so as were walking back to my car, he says completely monotone: Well, I'm glad I got to share that experience with you two. 

The two of us cracked up laughing. It was absolutely hilarious in the moment.