People always come around only when you have weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoueyGG, Jul 26, 2013.

1. I hate people who see you smoking alone doing your own thing and decide to come over to start a conversation so you can pass them the blunt.. Im not stingy or anything ive smoke countless times with other people and its always been out of my pocket beause those were my newbie days. Im just saying these people dont do me shit . They dont put money in my pocket or bud in my blunt. And some dont even have the audacity to say goodbye when there done smolking with me. They just walk off and thats probably cus im not a real social person lol. But how do you guys suggest we deal with these people

2. Talk with him but dont give him your precious!

3. I had a boy who would spark up like 7 heads on a L.  He learned now but you just gotta be upfront.  Most people won't care if you tell them you can't hit it and if they do fuck them it's your shit.  Otherwise they'll see that you spark a lot and take advantage of that.

4. You see I have no problem skoking with my buddies. But what it seems like here is you just have people that come uninvited to smoke yoir weed.... when me n my friends get weed we hit eachother up and ASK if they wanna come smoke. Hahaha damn tellem no if they are ungratefull!

Peace and Love

5. #5 tk86high, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Reminds me of the seen in half baked where snoop dog comes out of nowhere when the spark up the J ,
    They r Scavenger smokers as Dave Chappelle would say :D

I used to be that way with a few people's but I was always willing to throw down or buy and most of the time id just get my boy(s) something while im out fast food drinks etc... And in return I know I got to smoke up .
    If people r just coming around to smoke u need to say hey next time u wanna smoke bring me a bag of chips and a coke etc ... As this shit ain't free .