Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Penultimate Guide to Smoking In Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sam_Spade, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Don't do it, it's not worth getting kicked out of school.

2. yeah its a matter of risk vs. reward. personally i prefer to do it in other peoples rooms lol.

3. or outside

4. I always look at smoking a joint as a good excuse to get a couple kilometers of walking in.

Does your body some good. It's hard not to live a sedimentary lifestyle when you're busy at school, or at work.

5. sedentary is the word, and I completely aggress with you. Walking and toking gives a completely different sensation. I love running when Im high too. It feels like you can go 100 times faster

6. ^^lol reminded me of the office, safety training episode:D

but yes smoking in dorms is dumb mainly due to the lack of privacy. I got to know my campus very well just by rolling spliffs and walkin round campus.

7. -sentiment for using 'penultimate' incorrectly.

8. if you are guna smoke in the dorm atleast vape cus that way theres gunna b much less smell and it will disperse much quicker.

9. YES!!! The office is a sweet show dude haha that episode was funny as hell

10. yeah dont get kicked out or you'll use wrong words in your posts and look stoopid ;) :D

11. Uh, no.

Penultimate: 1 : next to the last

There is an "Ultimate Guide to Smoking In Your Dorm", and since this should be considered prior to acting on the advice in said thread, this one is the second to last

Ultimate: 2: arrived at as the last result

Firefox spell check strikes again.

12. fair enough - do you always spell check your posts?

13. firefox has auto spellcheck on anything you type. though sometimes it only does half the post, dunno why.

14. I think it gets tired of correcting my retarded ass.