Pens tastes gross produces big clouds.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cayson Diddle, Dec 7, 2018.

1. I got a kingpen and it tastes so gross gets way hot is it supposed to taste so bad? I also got another cart and it gives out huge clouds and tastes so nasty smells bad. Need help please comment.

2. Vaping right dont use shitty pens with 1.8ohm coils

Better to get an actual mod and 510 tanks with sub ohm coils.

When i vaped i found the small pen types were a bit shit tastes rank and harsh. Also started to make my own juice.

Hope we on the same page and you aint talking Bout something else

3. Cloud is prob all the shit they used to extract the thc from the plant. The only brand of cartridges I buy is select. I can buy them with no guilt and it’s a decent made cartridge.
    Gotta remember it’s not always about giving the consumer what they want or need it’s about money for these companies.

4. Haha I'm talking about the dab pens

5. It's hard for me to find good stuff around here it's not legal yet. I have exotic carts, dank carts, and supreme and kingpen. So far all of them have leaked expect one exotic cart. I thought I'd try a new way of smoking cause it's nice and easy to smoke on it during work or something. Ugh

6. The right lighter and a VapCap for around $70.00 US and you will be way ahead of what you are doing now for work.

7. I use the 510 threaded 1100 mAh ooze batteries. They work great for me. Also don't put them in your pocket.