Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pennsylvania - Program to Help Seniors to Buy MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Storm Crow, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I think if you are old enough for Social Security, you should get your cannabis free! (It really helps with those "old age" aches and pains.) However, $50 discount is better than nothing. :GettingStoned: I really hope this idea spreads to all of the states!

Pa. Department of Health launches pilot program to help seniors with medical marijuana
    Pa. Department of Health launches pilot program to help seniors with medical marijuana

HARRISBURG (KDKA) - The Pennsylvania State Health Department is launching a pilot program to help seniors afford the cost of medical marijuana.

Nearly 1,400 patients enrolled in Pennsylvania's prescription assistance program will receive $50 per month until next June.

This is phase three of the Commonwealth's Medical Marijuana Assistance Program.

Phases one and two were implemented on March 1, 2022, which eliminated annual card fees for eligible participants registered in existing financial hardship programs, and then eliminated all background check fees for caregivers.

You can learn more about the program and eligibility requirements at this link

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I would be tickled if Indiana just allowed us 15 grams a month for medical patients only. I'm going to be sucking on Delta 8 forever. And I'm building up a tolerance to it. I noticed my pain is getting worse and I have to vape more to get relief.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Road Not Taken
    BY ROBERT FROST
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Just a reminder, that the world is indeed large and that maybe you are meant for somewhere else.
    yard.jpg

4. you can mix around some of these new options now to offset the tolerance ... there is HHC- THC-o- ( D 8 and D 9) , HHC-o , THCV , THCP , CBN. and many more cannabinoids being made from CBD
    you can also get THC-a cannabis on the web and have it delivered to your door now ... at least untl the 2018 farm bill stands how it is now, it will change next year to who knows what type of more restrictions
    list of Alternative cannabinoids - DDG link
    list of Alternative cannabinoids at DuckDuckGo

edit- PM me for more info if you have not found the info yet ....

5. Thank you, I will.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I LOVE how this community cooperates and shares information! :gc_rocks:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok, here's some more info, although useless. I love Robert Frost. I have all of his works in one large book. My favorite poem is the Stopping By the Woods On A Snowy Evening. I know everyone thinks it's about death. I don't know but it reminds me to stay alive because other people love me and need me for now.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
    But I have promises to keep
    And miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep.

I read somewhere that Robert Frost read a revised version for JFK's funeral. Ending in
    ...He has kept his promises
    And earned his sleep.

I was just a baby when he died, but still history records him as a great man and president. It still makes me sad.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PM responded to , thanks for reaching out

I wanted to recommend a PM instead of going all out on the atl cannabinoids here in the threads ... some cannabis sites do not like mention of the new noids and even States that have legal cannabis are banning alternative forms in those states like a monopoly or something . how we are setting up all this is so SAD, States are setting up a " legal" business practice based on the sale prices from an illegal Street product ( The F#$k?) ... what could possibly go wrong there !!!??
    anyway to heklp us all out of this type of situation is Great ! everyone wanted legal cannabis and controlling factors are going to make Everyone PAY for all that when we just need free to grow for everyone type of laws instead ... what a total Shit Show

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Boy, ain't that the truth!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'd rather they put that money into the SSDI system.. it's nearly impossible to be accepted for it..

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I know what you mean. I applied for disability and was refused. Which they automatically do anyway. Then I went to see an rheumatologist and told him what was wrong and he had looked at my x-rays and wroten me a letter telling the SSA that I can no longer work. Then I hired a disability lawyer, they took my case since I had a letter. Then, while waiting for my court date, I broke my ankle in three places and had to have surgery. While in the hospital I got a call from my lawyer saying the judge threw me an offer without going to court so I took it.