Pennsylvania Personal Use Charges

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TheSecretGarden, Oct 10, 2018.

1. My fiance was pulled over in August and caught with a bowl short of an 8th, two pipes, rolling papers, and a grinder. they charged him with 4 counts of paraphernalia and small amount of marijuana for personal use. He has court for it next week. Im curious what kind of sentance we may be looking at, be it jail time, probation, etc. thanks in advance.

2. Pennsylvania Laws & Penalties - NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws
    Ouch
    Seek legal help.
    BNW

3. you will get nothing if you have a lawyer maybe some fines and probation

4. Good thing he didn't have a bong. The cocksuckers would've taken it apart and charged him with 6 counts of paraphernalia.

5. The weed charge isn't bad @ $500.00 It's the 4 possessions if they decide to stick it to him @ $2500.00 per count. Courts, Lawyers and Cops love that giant money tree called the Public and they shake it for all it's worth.
    Lawyer will be 7k and no record and no probation odds are. Still pay a fine but after the prosecutor and your lawyer have lunch together it'll be a lot more reasonable.
    :)
    BNW

6. Shit, NY it’s just a $75 appearance ticket and $50-75 court fee. Damn PA sucks!!!

7. #7 Deleted member 923969, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
    I got arrested 1 time for pot I had in my car I ran out of gas 2 hours from home and was on interstate I called 911 asking for a asistance to help me get fuel instead I get searched and arrested I never had my right's read to me at all. So then I told the judge I wanna take it to trial to have charges droped. well i got to trial and instantly not even 1 min into it I was found guilty even though I mention I never had been read my Miranda rights read to me the lady judge laughed and said guilty and doubled my fine. That's Iowa for you.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app