Pennsylvania cultivation laws.

Discussion in 'Legalization and Activism' started by Squeeta, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Anyone have any experience with Pa. and gettin a small amount of plants seized? 4, (obviously personal), and they weren’t in flower yet. no priors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. What did you do!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. One of my righteous kids thought it’d be cute to take pics and turn em over to the police. As I’m in the process of moving to a state where it’s legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I do not know anything that could help but lawyer up (funds be damned) is my go to advice.

I do not think PA has anything on the books to allow exceptions for cultivation, even for card holders. Technically, you'd be looking at whatever they can get you with state-wise or even something worse on a federal level.

It is madness that arrests continue on this level ANYWHERE when municipalities on the east and west coast are expunging criminal records relating to cannabis.

I wish you the best of luck OP. Some bullshit right there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Was just having the same conversation with my friend. We were wondering the same thing about Pa. laws as we were thinking about moving his flower beds to my house as I'm a cardholder and I'm still looking into the laws but from the post above it doesn't look good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well you violated the number 1 rule. Do not tell anyone! Yes that includes family. And this is a perfect example, that these sort of things can even happen when it comes to family. No offense but wtf is wrong with them? Who the hell does that to their parents?

Get yourself a lawyer asap. I really hope your kids understand what the hell they just did.

• Like Like x 1
  7. another person just waiting to get popped. WTF is wrong with you people. DO NOT TELL ANYONE.

Don't think something will happen? Get in touch with reality, your friend gets popped he will sing like a canary to get reduced sentence..

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You