pennsylvania bill needs help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sycolv, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Calling all pennsylvanians or anybody! There is a bill that was introduced to the senate legalizing medical marijuana and if I weren't an active norml.com viewer I woukd have no idea. We need all the support we can get on senate bill 1530 it will allow for legalized medical marijuana and up to 6 of ur own plants. On normls website they have a prefilled form you can send to our state rep to show our support, all you have to do is add ur info and we could finnally pring medical marijuana to an amazing medical city like pittsburgh.

So gc let's show our support and see if we can get this thing rolling:smoke:

2. Here's a link to the form I used, if your's was different please post it.
    Contact Officials - NORML

It'd be amazing to see it legal in Pittsburgh

3. I sent a letter. Will tell mah family and see if they'll pitch in too.

4. I'm from PA, just got 10 friends and family members to print it out and sign it. :D

5. My dream! Sent mine.

6. Done and done.

7. Im really glad to see everybodys support hopefully we can get this to go through.

Here are the bills if anybody cares to read them, I personally got stoned and did an overview to see what the limits were going to be.

HB 1393

SB 1350

8. Im all for it man. I will for sure send one and try and have some friends do the same. Every little helps

9. Fuck man, I filled it out and even made a facebook page with the form on it.

Invite your friends! Here's the page: Help Legalize Marijuana in PA! | Facebook

To mass invite all of your friends, paste this into your browser navigation bar, and it will select all of your friends:
    javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

10. Just out of curiousity, isn't this out of our state house and senate and sitting in the HHSC now?

11. Just read through the bills, I have seizures so if this passes it looks like I might be first in line.

12. OP put the facebook link into the Opening post. It's the best way to spread the word IMO, I got 110 people already but need help getting more. Groups grow exponentially, so we just need that first start. Like it and invite your friends guys, the code makes it easy.

13. Bump, I need help guys. Up to 213.

14. mmm idk

15. Facebook... genius!!!, We have to include the link to the facebook club into some letters once we hit a high number, and we are getting there.:hello::hello::hello:

16. Yea man, it's going up, but we definitely need more help. Everyone in PA needs to mass invite their friends, then once it's big enough the inviting should do itself. The beginning is crucial though, and we need this to grow as fast as possible so it spreads as much as possible before the vote.

17. I refuse to use Facefuck for various reasons, but I've long ago spoken in person with my State Senator and Rep, and I have given considerable money to the cause as well.

18. Very kick ass. I knew you would do what you could. But I didn't know you talked to them in person.