penis text

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jazzycise, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Bored at home today and was just texting people.

And well, just got back a penis pic.
    Weird thing is though, its from one of my bf's friends.

Not exactly sure what to say or do now....

Damn afternoon joint!

2. Show your boyfriend so he can kick his friends ass. Nobody should be disrespecting your relationship with your boyfriend, well as long as you're happy with him :)

3. You could comment on it. Is it soft? Hard? Does it stick straight out? Curve to the side? Whats in the background? Comment about the location. LOL, treat it as a joke, or just a silly text. Anything else leads to DRAMA. Whether its your BF getting jealous and slugging his friend. Or his friend is trying to score with you. All of it is drama, try to avoid it.

oh an PM me the pic and I can pass on some ideas for comments :p

4. Text him back:

"Don't worry, it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean."

5. Wtf :laughing::hide:

6. i did pm the pic
    lol

7. Haha wtf

8. Post the pic EVERYWHERE online and when he calls you and says what the fuck say it was an accident hahaha

9. text it to your bf!

10. I got it.

Ask him where he got the cute green leafed pillow cases.

Tell him his ball sac doesn't look right, that there seems to be a mole on it he should have checked out.

Tell him thanks for the pic, and you are glad that you picked the hung guy to have as your BF.

Tell him you like hairy chested men, not pre-pubescent girly chests.

lol

11. hairy chests are gross

12. I laughed so fucking hard

smokin' good

13. LOL, but he doesn't have to know that. :D

14. text him back a picture of "your" penis

15. I get drunk and send dick pics allllll the time lol....guys, girls, everyones in danger of a drunken dick pic in my phonebook. Lol im just glad my friends have a sense of humor or else, well, i wouldnt have any friends lmao

16. What did you text him to make him send you a dick pic? IDK if he's just retarded, if you weren't leading him on. I wouldn't text a dick pic unless their was some suggestive dialogue beforehand that you were interested.

that's understandable, shit happens when you're drunk. I've done my fair share of stupid shit.

17. What?! No way! I LOVE a man with a hairy chest!

18. I would only send a chick my dick pic if she said this, exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM]Show Me Your Genitals - YouTube[/ame]

19. I think OP probably inspired the pic to some degree.