Penis bong?! W.t.f.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Smoke&Toke, Jun 20, 2009.

1. What are your opinions on a penis bong:
    [​IMG]

It's just NASTY... But, if you're a chick, I guess I'd think it's kinda hot if my girl toked from a dick. Inhaling from a wang? hot. (If guys do, I am sorry for your parents.)

P.S.- If you enjoy blazing from a dick bong, and you're a guy, NOT cool.

2. dude you should have like made this a poll
    like 'would you toke this if it was handed to you with dank?'
    hahah honestly i think i would, as gay as it is i mean i couldnt pass up a bong rip of dank

3. oh my god.

use the search button and delete this thread, please.

4. well i wouldn't buy the bong,but smoke out of it? sure ,why the hell not.

5. I walked into a headshop with a guy saying he was going to get his mom a penis bong. The clerk and him were conversing for like 5 minutes about how you need to keep your penis clean (referring to the bong) and so on. I was waiting to buy a fucking spoon.

6. That thing is so ridiculous. I would make fun of my friends for ever if they bought one of them. But if it was passed to me, there's no way I can pass up a bong hit!

7. #8 lwien, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    I got a vagina vape. :hello::hello::hello:

Her name's Gina.!!!!

8. isnt there a thread on this already

9. I have seen a pussy pipe somewhere, lol
    not being a guy makes it less gay for me, but if it were some good bud i would never pass it up as long as the piece is safe to smoke out of.

10. man up and suck cock boys.

11. :eek: We demand to see pics! :D

12. haha that's funny. once my roommate went to a headshop to buy his first spoon with two chicks. anyway, he comes back with this bowl that looks like a fat cock. needless to say we mocked him for a few weeks. later i went back to the same head shop and bought a beautiful bowl for the same price... i wish it hadn't gotten confiscated sigh :(

13. LOL. If I was handed that shit with dank it would be too funny not to smoke it. I wouldn't buy one, though.

14. Imagine they make a penis pipe where they have 2 bowls on a pipe (the testicles) instead of one? Would be quite cool, you dont have to ash out your bowl and reload it lol... im getting an idea...

15. If it was loaded with good weed and it was passed, sure why not.

16. I'd hit that. There's nothing gay about sucking that sweet, thick, white smoke out of it. Besides, nothing wrong with homosexuality.