Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pencil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jtanner33, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Is pencil rolling considered noobish (beginners for those who arnt nerds)?

2. As in wrapping the paper around a pencil and then packing it? Yes.

Grab yourself a rolling machine. They're only a couple bucks and it takes very little time to roll a perfect jay.

3. whatever gets the job done, man:smoke:

but rolling machines ARE great if you have trouble with your rolling..

4. I can roll great joints of any size that will burn nicely and not canoe or anything like that, but if I'm at my crib and I want to roll a bunch of 1 gram even joints, I roll them around a pencil. When I'm not in a rush at my house is the only time I do it obviously, but it rolls perfect joints and they are always 1 gram which is what I like a joint to be. I don't consider it "noobish" even though it's not that hard to do. 've rolled joints and blunts in many weird places and on many unforgiving surfaces, so I like to roll on a good surface and roll a perfect joint.

5. Man, it takes so long to roll with a pencil. In time you will be able to roll by hand, but that doesn't happen without practice...now go out there and be somebody! :D

6. I have never heard of this...but practice by watching someone in real life, and just also practice using weed, just make sure theres good airflow before you smoke it.

or you can also practice by rolling your own cigs.

7. yah thx, do most local head shoppes sell rollin machines? ya i tried rollin it by hand once it got all messed up

8. u should just learn how to roll good jus practice till u got it down, its worth it:smoke:

9. I feel like the only cool way to roll would be with your hands. It took me 6 joints, and now I roll pretty damn good. I did the pencil thing and it takes so long its not worth it