Pen vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ccapwell1, Aug 22, 2011.

1. There was one of these threads a bit ago but no replies and im interested. Anyone ever use one? Theres lots on ebay but no real brand names and seem really cheap to trust. I think its a great idea. Let me know if youve used one and if its worth it and which one would you recommend?

2. There are a few vape pens around my personal favorites are the Atmos and Omicron pens. The Atmos actually burns your herb instead of vapeing it but I'm sure there are Atmos Pens that do vape. The omicron is for oils and extracts but if that's your thing then you should tottaly look into it. You can cram like a gram of oil in that shit and you'll be blazed for days and you get a lot of hits. Downside is that you can not put regular herb in there. Both trippy sticks cost about $120.

If your willing to spend a little more money on your vaporizer I would recommend you look up Pax Vaporizers or The Vapor Blunt. Both in the 200$ price range these are both high-end vaporizers. The Pax is a true beast and I recommend you buy that over anything. Most discreet piece and you get rips. The vapor blunt gives you a lot of smoke but is to big to be portable. Besides that I would tell you too look into the magic flight launch box its not a pen but it's awesome