Pen vape question..Omicron worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Highnstein, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I am currently in the process of buying the Omicron double kit for $120 and splitting it with a friend. I figured $60 for a concentrate vape is a steal.

I currently own the Solo and liked hash in it, but it felt like it took too long to clear the bowls. How does the Omicron handle groups? Is the high a lot different than vaping hash+bud with the Solo? Does it reek?

Any other recommendations?

I can access concentrates pretty easy. Thanks.

2. Bump cause this is a crazy deal.

3. the v2 omicron is a great vaporizer.

i have the black v2, the cartridges take 1g at a time of oil, budder, wax, honeycomb,C02, etc (no water processed crap)

its worth the $ since 1gram of wax ($45-60 in LA) will last for about 200-300 monster cloud vape hits.

i use it to medicate in the day and at night i hit the Ti nail.

i dont even buy or smoke plant matter (herb) anymore, straight up concentrates (wax) vaporized.

get a v2, worth the $ if u use it, and u can buy more cartridges, mouthpieces, and they will be adding an herb chamber and nail chamber for more options.

4. #4 Highnstein, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback. I plan on getting the first Omicron because it's half the price of v2, and it does not sound like it is worth x2 of the price other than the charger problem unless you can clear that up. The upgrades sounds nice, but I already own a Solo and I'd like to hear how well it works beforehand.

Yup, I plan on going to CPA for the wax since they have a crazy collection of dank concentrates there. How does it smell? I heard it leaks if it is not sat up correctly also? Thanks.

Edit: Darn it.. sold out. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this link. :(

5. I think thc scientiFc is going to stop selling the v1 because of charger issues if you want the v1 body you can get an ophos and that uses a usb to charge and in pretty sure you can you it while it charges

6. Good news, I managed to get two for $80. They were slightly used though. It's pretty convenient and can get you medicated in only a few seconds.

Cartridge is a bit hard to fill up, but so worth it in the long run. :)

7. If they use just bud how many hits can you get?

8. wow 60 each a steal. I paid like 90 for the original. Had it for 6 months no issues. Love it to death, use it everyday. On that girl scout cookie concentrate right now, 85% THC insane!