Pen, Eye Exam

Discussion in 'General' started by SoooDef, Dec 10, 2008.

1. When given the "Pen, Eye Exam" by a police officer while high off MJ. Will my eyes produce the same jerky motion as if I was under the influence of alcohol? Or will it not be detectable?

My eyes are never red, nor do they get dialated. I use clear eyes redness relief and it works wonders.

2. I was high as fuck and blown of some good coke when given that "exam". He left me alone ftw.

3. then you should be alright , but i doubt it cause the effects of alcohol dont really relate to the effects of bud .

but also just dont get pulled over :)

4. True that, damn piggies in NJ are car profilers so it happens on occasion.

5. oh that sucks . kids in my new town alwaysss say oh man the cops here are assholes and stuff and always trying to bust parties

but i swear to you guys i have only seen like 2 cop cars maybe only 1 and ive been here for 2 months + now

6. what exactly is this test that you guys are talking about?

7. haha

its a pretty common test for cops to tell if your under the influence of alcohol

they tell you to keep your head still but follow a pen with your eyes

because when you have been drinking they involuntarily jerk and you cant do anything about it

basically just another way to fuck with you before they pull out the breathalizer