Pelican Cases

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dankohzee, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 dankohzee, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    What's up GC? Not too long ago I started seeing Pelican Cases on some of the other forums and decided to test one. If you're looking for a solid case for any of your pieces--including tubes--you should check these out. These two are protecting my two babies: a Hops piece and a Sovereignty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whoa that last pic is tight. straight milking it, nice pieces too man +rep

3. thats a pretty sweet idea, but those look mad expensive. Im diggin' that pipe you milkshot'd, +rep

4. hey man, how much do these run?

are they more safe than say a bong bag? a bag would be easier to throw around my shoulders.

5. Pelican is expensive, but with worth it if you have expensive glass.

6. Does anyone know of a bong bag or case that will fit my Zong that's in my sig? The Pelican case looks tight, good idea.

7. love the idea, besides the cost, but ive always wondered, is it easy to cut out the foam to fit your pieces?

8. No cutting needed, it's pick and pluck foam.

9. How much do they cost?

10. They're pricey. These two cases cost close to $200. To get one large enough for a bong will probably run $150 or a little more. Is it safer than a bag? Oh yeah. The military uses these things for weapons and sensitive instruments. You could drive over one and not break it. And like someone above said, no it's not hard to cut them to fit your piece. The foam is perforated in cubes so you just pull out the cubes you don't want and you've got a perfect fit.

11. #11 Five To One, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    ytugjhgj

12. This is pick and pluck foam.

13. Hey this would be a big help if anyone knew where you could get the foam for these pretty cheap, i just found a toolbox with all the same features and perfect size on clearance, just need some foam to protect the glass now!

14. Pick and pluck foam is not cheap anywhere.