Peer Pressure

Discussion in 'General' started by Deutschbag, Apr 9, 2008.

1. I am wondering if its proper etiquette to always offer someone who is nearby even if they have never tried it before. My friends and I always offer people no matter what just to be polite because someone might be curious in trying it.

What do you do in that situation? Just keep it in the circle? or offer outsiders?

2. That sounds about right. There is no reason no to at least politely offer and if they say no or take offense, then their loss.

3. I offer it the first time only, but when I know they don't smoke...I never offer it again, just so I won't make them feel weird about it.

4. I usually ask if they want some and if they say no just let them know the offer stands if they change their mind.

If there's someone who does smoke and doesn't have a reason not to smoke at that time I offer every time around the circle in case they change their mind and feel weird asking to jump in.

If it isn't my bud I don't offer it at all. Unless I paid for it I shouldn't get to offer it away to other people.

5. I tell people if they don't smoke it I'll beat up their grandma. Then I punch them in the arm as hard as I can and give them a wedgie.

6. I always offer, and then jokingly say "come on, peer pressure!"...then I stop...but me and my friend have been responsible for giving a handful of people their first highs, I guess its just us because they always say "I wanna smoke with you guys!" like we make it look fun or something haha

7. i used to fucking hate it when i'd buy weed n roll a blunt n be smokin with a friend or 2 and then some other people would showup to hangout and my friends would just automatically pass it to them, like it was there friends but they were more of acquaintenses to me u know, pissed me off bad but i never said anything cuz i didnt wanna seem rude since the dudes had smoked me out in the past n shit when they had excess bud, but when they were low they didnt, well it was like all i had was enough for a 10 sack n they got to smoke on my bud

but theres no such thing as peer pressure, only peer acceptance, its not like someone holds a gun to your head and is like "smoke this!", its just a matter of deciding yourself to smoke to fit in

8. sounds about right