Peek seeds, Medseeds and Johnny Reeferseed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by unoit, Dec 22, 2002.

1. HIGH All, here are the BG's that are growing organically.
    Not as robust as the ones in the BBs.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, now these I'm impressed with!!! The NL#5XBB untested female is looking good. Going to see some nice BUDs from her.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, Peak seeds TT is another that I'm likeing and can't wait to see the results.

Attached Files:

4. looking good unoit, those bubble buckets are intriging. what are the specifications you need to make those work. what mateirals did you use to construct them? how much air must be supplied in order to provide enough o2 to the roots?

5. great lookin plants man, i hope my grow turns out lookin so gooooood

6. HIGH All, and Thanks All.

bud stuffer the Bubble Buckets are one of the easiest ways to grow (I think).
    I just use a 20L (5gl) bucket and some top of the line air pumps that have two outlets. I don't use airstones because they clog to fast and well I don't like them. I have the hoses weighted down with marbles and as you can see the roots love the amount of oxygen they recieve.

The rundown 20L Buckets with lids. Of coarse you cut the hole for the pot.

Air Pumps (yes expensive) but worth it.

Hose

Lava rock or clay pellets and lights, ferts etc.

PH pen is a must when doing Hydro.

Everyone should try it at least once.

7. what kind of air pumps do you use? a picture would be nice, i am thinking of trying this method for my first indoor grow. it looks easily disposable, the waste can just be dumped down the drain.

8. HIGH All, no problem bud stuffer here's the pic.

The leftover solution why not feed it to your household plants...and don't tell me you don't have any.

Attached Files:

• pump.jpg
      pump.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
  9. thanks for the pic, and yeah that would make more sense than dumping it.

10. HIGH All, well last night we pollinated the TT and BBXNL#5 which we find out emery sells as Big Blue which sells for $80. We recieved over 20 plus 10 untested for $40...not bad I'd say.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, the TT recieving some love.

Attached Files:

12. ok ok, now do you pollinate all the plants unoit? or just certain buds... if so, once the seeds are done you still havta wait to harvest the rest.... and if you put the cola fertilized, cut it fdown for the seeds, and then grew another cola, would your plant grow really well after re-veging and flowering?

13. HIGH All, we pollenate just one BUD per plant...you know how many seeds you get if you done the whole plant "Thousands".

When the BUDs are ripe for picking All BUDs are cutdown. Sure the plant will re-veg after going back to 18/6 and back to useing grow ferts. Do it All the time.

I hope that was somewhat an answer to what your talking about.

14. HIGH All, just got back from the Hydro store ($500 later) and just had to get a new addition to the family.

It's a 400w HPS with a Hortilux Bulb...they say it'll give me 17% more than the regular 400w HPS bulb.

Attached Files:

15. how are your girls doing?

16. HIGH All, doing great bud stuffer Thanks for asking.

Here's the Texada Timewarp 34days 12/12

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, here's the BlueberryxNL#5 she's starting to get sticky and stinky.

Attached Files:

18. HIGH All, the King BUD which keeps putting out the white hairs.

The what was surpose to be Bubblegum is shooting for the stars and find it hard to believe it's BG. Was in there last night and thinking of ripping the BG out when March 17th hits.

They didn't show any signs untill 3 weeks on 12/12 and have this feeling they won't be ready when I'm ready...

Attached Files:

19. that king bud is really impressive with all those hairs, they are looking great, you were definately right.

20. well it has been almost a month and i am curious again, they were looking so good in the last pics, i would love to see them now. they must be pretty close by now