Peeing when ur high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Period, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Di you even have to piss so much that you couldnt stay seated? i was high and i thought i pissed myself about 10 times i was trippin. When i took that piss it felt soo good it was the best feeling it was amazing

2. Pissen feels good if you gotta go really bad high or not. I don't ever remember peeing being amazing while high...

3. a lot of wierd bodily things like that feel crazy when your high.... i recently discovered the amazing feeling of brushing my teeth while i'm really blazed.... my god is that fun haha

4. I sometimes get bored and start falling into a transe of spinning my head in an 8 shaped motion. I get dizzy as fuck, without the nausea since it is only your head and not your stomache. But I love peeing when I am not high either haha.

5. i alllllways have to pee more when im high, its werid

6. Yo same either I have to pee a lot when I'm high or I feel like I have to pee but don't actually. Not all the time but kinda often. Shit's weird.

7. brushing your teeth high is so nice..you can like feel them getting cleaner

8. if i hav 2 piss hela bad and i smoke it just goes away

9. Interesting, I'll have to try it sometime.

10. being high just makes things interesting. thats why i STAY high...24/7

11. I piss all over the place when im high... idk why, when im not high i piss fine but when im high, i piss like a clogged hose.

12. I feel like im pissing for 5 minutes lol

13. yea It does feel really good

I also love to yawn while im high, its awesome for some reason

14. it always feels like its "hard" to do and it lasts for 10 minutes

15. pissing while high feels pretty nice

pissing when you're drunk....now that's somethin to write home about :D

16. i gotta piss right now

17. When I'm not high i try to piss quietly (hit the ceramic instead of the water) but when I'm high I just dont really care, I just let it flow and it feels awesome. :smoking: I can aim pretty good too when high

18. I remember I was trippin on shrooms at my friend's house and I had to go pee and it felt so weird. I ended up staying in the bathroom for like 30 minutes after I finished because the walls were breathing and the floor was swirling.

19. I pee more while high, but I think that's from cotton mouth, it makes you grab a drink and the munchies make that drink taste really good so you drink a lot more than normal.

20. get. the. fuck. out. of. here.

you rotate your head in an 8 like motion?

i thought nobody else did that. im not joking, i do the same thing.

gets your head feelin like it's gonna float off.